For maximum, steady heat with a gentle and comfortable effect, the Fahrenheat PLF Liquid Filled Electric Hydronic Baseboard Heater is the solution. This hard-wired UL-listed unit uses liquid-element technology, which makes it cool to the touch. This feature makes it an excellent choice to use just about anywhere, since it’s safe for kids and pets. The large element reservoir maximizes volume of heat storage fluid for prolonged comfort while maintaining individual room temperature, so you’re only heating the rooms you want. The linear high-temperature safety cutout automatically shuts off the unit if the air is blocked, and the tip-over switch prevents it from operating if it’s knocked over. The sleek, contemporary design seamlessly blends into most room aesthetics. Thanks to the high-impact Lexan ends and steel body, this heater resists dents, scratches, and rust. Fahrenheat is part of the Marley Engineered Products family, which provides a wide range of innovative, quality engineered, commercial, industrial, and residential electric comfort heaters and ventilation solutions. All our products are engineered with aesthetics, functionality, safety, and structural tolerance in mind. Prevent the insertion of foreign objects and other airflow blockages with this hydronic baseboard heater; its welded bar grille offers maximum airflow without allowing entry points for tampering. Wire up and connect this baseboard heater quickly and easily with its large wiring compartment, dual knockouts and built-in cable clamp; you can connect it to power from either side or even chain multiple units together. Hard-wired unit; 46 in. length; 240-Volt, 1000-Watt, 4.1 Amp; field-installed thermostat.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- USE ANYWHERE DESIGN: This heating unit provides gentle heat with maximum efficiency. Its hydronic design and safety grille means it stays cool to touch while providing unobstructed radiant heat, making it safe to use around small children and pets.
- OPTIMAL HEAT: The low-profile design makes it perfect for home use in bedrooms, basements, bathrooms, and living rooms, and perfect for commercial use in waiting rooms, day cares, offices, and more.
- EASY TO INSTALL: This unit can mount directly to any wall, and flat on the floor to wood, tile, and even carpet; the trim and low operating temperature allows for carpeting to be installed around it.
- SAFE AND EFFICIENT: This energy-efficient design reduces unnecessary on/off cycles, and the overheat protection feature prevents the heater from running when its air intake is blocked, reducing risk of fire.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersAs you continue your search for an electric space heater, keep in mind the factors below.
- Size. Size wont matter if youre going to be sitting right on top of it. Unfortunately, a space heater has to sit on the floor, so its important for it to be the right size.
- Plug. Plug type can be a hassle, but its important to know which plug type youll need. Most space heaters come with a 1.5-inch diameter plug. If yours doesnt come with one, youll need to purchase an adapter.
- Safety. Check whether the space heater has a safety shutoff feature. This will ensure that the device wont overheat and cause a fire.
- Timer. A timer is simply another term for automatic shutoff. If you like to sleep in, use the timer to ensure that youre not burning up energy.
- Heating Output. Use wattage to determine how much heat the heater can generate. The higher the wattage, the hotter the heater.
- Watts per Square Inch. A watt is a unit of energy. Watts per square inch, on the other hand, is the rate the watts are converted to heat.
- Power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted into heat.
- EMF. EMF stands for Electro Magnetic Field. EMF
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review Serta Pace Reversible Ogee Plush to Sherpa Throw Ultra Soft Knitted Electric Blanket, Cozy an...Review Comfort Zone CZHTV9 Oscillating Electric Halogen Radiant Heater with Slimline Flat Panel Desi...Review FUDAO Kerosene Stove Heater with Stove Bag Lightweight Portable Stainless Steel Oil Heater Gl...Review Portable Electric Space Heater with Thermostat, 1500W/750W Safe and Quiet Ceramic Heater Fan,...