Details: Dr Infrared Heater HeatStyle 2-Way Wall Mount or Portable Space Heater, Energy Saving Dual-Heat System, Child and Pet Safe, Powerful 1500 Watt Space Heater
Brand: Dr Infrared Heater
- Products can be returned
- WALL MOUNTED HEATER: Slim, compact 120 volt wall heater with thermostat mounts 24” above the floor to maximize space. For a portable heater, use retractable legs for a secure, freestanding position. Remote control is included for your convenience.
- FAST AND EFFICIENT: Advanced dual-heat system combines Infrared Quartz and PTC technologies to heat objects, not air. A high velocity yet quiet blower distributes heat quickly and evenly.
- RETAINS MOISTURE: Unlike most electric wall heaters and portable space heaters, HeatStyle helps retain more moisture in the air, making it among the top, most comfortable electric wall heaters.
- ULTIMATE SAFETY: This safe and secure plugin heater automatically turns off when tipped over. Cool-to-the-touch exterior cabinet hides all heating elements for safe operation in an active home. Overheat protection self-cooling process. Proudly UL certified to comply with safety and sustainability standards.
- SAVE MONEY: One of the best electric wall heaters available, HeatStyle offers superior heat transfer technology to deliver significantly more heat than many traditional 1500 watt wall heaters. An adjustable thermostat, 12-hour timer, Night Mode and unique ECO setting help cut costs even more.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersAs you continue your search for an electric space heater, keep in mind the factors below.
- Size. Size wont matter if youre going to be sitting right on top of it. Unfortunately, a space heater has to sit on the floor, so its important for it to be the right size.
- Plug. Plug type can be a hassle, but its important to know which plug type youll need. Most space heaters come with a 1.5-inch diameter plug. If yours doesnt come with one, youll need to purchase an adapter.
- Safety. Check whether the space heater has a safety shutoff feature. This will ensure that the device wont overheat and cause a fire.
- Timer. A timer is simply another term for automatic shutoff. If you like to sleep in, use the timer to ensure that youre not burning up energy.
- Heating Output. Use wattage to determine how much heat the heater can generate. The higher the wattage, the hotter the heater.
- Watts per Square Inch. A watt is a unit of energy. Watts per square inch, on the other hand, is the rate the watts are converted to heat.
- Power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted into heat.
- EMF. EMF stands for Electro Magnetic Field. EMF
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are a convenient way to quickly warm up a room, and theyre cheap to run.
However, safe use requires a lot of care, and its important to make sure youre aware of the dangers that lurk when using one of these devices.
Heres how to use an electric space heater safely:
- Always use a proper extension cord. Never use an extension chord that doesnt have the proper rating for your heater.
- Never use an electric space heater to dry clothes. Doing so can cause a fire.
- Never leave an electric space heater on when youre not using it.
- Dont touch elements on the heater when its still hot.
- Never place your electric space heater on a wet, wet surface.
Related posts:Review BILICOLOR Heated Blanket Electric Throw Luxury Faux Fur Fast Sherpa Heating Blanket 50" x 60"...Review Amazon Basics 46,000 BTU Outdoor Propane Patio Heater with Wheels, Commercial & Residential -...Review Mr. Heater Corporation F299820 18,000 BTU Vent Free Radiant Propane Heater, MHVFRD20LPTReview Comfort Glow CGS259 Blue Flame Dual Fuel Vent Free Wall Heater 20000 Btu Beige 1 Piece