Details: DeLonghi Oil-Filled Radiator Space Heater, Full Room Quiet 1500W, Adjustable Thermostat 3 Heat Settings, Energy Saving, Safety Features, Light Gray, TRH0715
Effectively heat any room of the house with the De’Longhi portable oil-filled radiator The heater produces the maximum amount of radiant heat while ensuring a low surface temperature making the radiator a nice choice for homes with pets or kids The user-friendly control panel offers an adjustable thermostat and three heat settings to customize your heating needs and optimize energy-efficient operation The anti-freeze setting allows the unit to automatically turn itself on when the temperature drops below 44 degrees F Safety highlights include rust-resistant durable metal construction a gently rounded design and a thermal cut-off function that automatically turns the heater off if it starts to overheat With its sleek look and silent operation the De’Longhi oil-filled radiator is the perfect solution to all your heating needs.
- Products can be returned
- SILENT FULL ROOM WARMTH Packs 1500 watts of power for full room heat
- DURABLE AND MAINTENANCE-FREE High quality patented steel assembly and permanently-sealed oil reservoir never needs refilling
- PERSONALIZED COMFORT Adjustable thermostat and three heat settings
- PATENTED THERMAL SLOTS Unique thermal slot design maximizes heat flow into the room while maintaining a low surface temperature
- 250 SQ FT OF COMFORT Efficient in rooms up to 250 square feet
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are a convenient way to quickly warm up a room, and theyre cheap to run.
However, safe use requires a lot of care, and its important to make sure youre aware of the dangers that lurk when using one of these devices.
Heres how to use an electric space heater safely:
- Always use a proper extension cord. Never use an extension chord that doesnt have the proper rating for your heater.
- Never use an electric space heater to dry clothes. Doing so can cause a fire.
- Never leave an electric space heater on when youre not using it.
- Dont touch elements on the heater when its still hot.
- Never place your electric space heater on a wet, wet surface.
Related posts:Review USB Electric Blanket 3 Heating Levels 5V Safety Electric USB Heated Blanket Throw Electric Bl...Review Rinnai EX38CTN Space Heater Wall Furnace, Direct Vent, Natural Gas (38.4K BTU)Review Sunnydaze Portable Ceramic Electric Space Heater with Folding Handle - Indoor Use for Home an...Review Huhuland Heated Blanket Electric Blanket Throw - Heating Blanket with 10 Heating Levels & 8 H...