Details: SOARRUCY Space Heater, 1500W Electric Heaters Indoor Heater Portable Heater – Electric Heaters Indoor Portable with Thermostat , PTC Fast Heating Ceramic Room Small Space Heater for bedroom, Black
Warning: ☺Do not let children use it as a toy to avoid burns. ☺Do not cover the heater to prevent overheating. ☺Do not touch the metal grille (vent) when the heater is working to avoid burns. ☺Do not block the air inlet and keep it at least 10
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- When winter comes calling, a good heater for bedroom heater is crucial to get you cozy and warm. Bring an effective boost of heat with our small heater that features advanced PTC ceramic heating, with a hidden handle; this electric heater is meant to sit by your feet on the floor, near your hands on a desk, or carry around your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or office. A powerful warmth like a mother’s hug!
- 【SAFETY FIRST】The space heater with auto shut off provides reliable tip-over and overheat protection. Safe for families with kids or pets who may knock it down.
- 【SAVE ENERGY IN THE WARM DAYS】If you can’t afford ever-increasing monthly bills, you don’t want to heat empty rooms, our space heater designed for personal portable heating in places like offices and shared housing, maximum 1500W can save you a lot of money on your electricity bill without weakening the heating effect.
- The weather turns cold and the winter bites, it will be essential to keep things warm inside. Performs well beyond its size, our small electric heater for indoor use, will surprise you by how powerful it is. We stand behind the excellence of our brand, and our promise is to provide you with the best product & service around or your money back. Add our small heater to your cart & experience our amazing customer service.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersElectric heaters are a great option if you live in a cold climate. A space heater is great because it offers quick, efficient heat, and its easy to use. Electric heaters use electricity to power a fan that blows infrared waves into the air.
- Size. Electric heaters come in different sizes, including tabletop, plug-in, and convection.
- Heat. Most electric heaters have three different heat optionslow, medium, and high.
- Power. The amount of electricity your heater consumes depends on its size and the heat setting.
- Plug-In and Non-Plug-In. Electric heaters can be either plug-in or non-plug-in.
- Warranty. Most electric heaters come with a warranty between 1 and 3 years.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review Sunbeam Velvet Rich Soft Electric Heating Blanket 3-Heat Settings Push Button Control, Auto-O...Review STONECREST Car Heated Blanket, Electric Car Throws, 12V Reversible Heating Blanket with 3 Set...Review Garden Treasures 48000-BTU Stainless Steel Floorstanding Liquid Propane Patio HeaterReview DUOWEI Heating Blanket Comfort Electric Heated Blanket, Over Double-Layer Heated Shawl Blanke...