Details: De’Longhi Convection Panel Heater, Full Room Quiet 1500W, Freestanding/Easy Install Wall Mount, LED Digital Display, Adjustable Thermostat, Timer, EcoEnergy Saving Mode, White
- Products can be returned
- Full Room Warmth: Packs 1500 watts of heating power for full room comfort
- Sleek Look: Whether set on the floor or mounted to the wall, Slim Style by De’Longhi is the most beautiful way to stay warm
- Instant Warmth: Dual Fan System fills room with heat quickly
- Convenient Wall Mount: Safe and easy to mount on any wall with included kit
- Personalized Comfort: Customize to your heating needs with the adjustable thermostat and multiple heat settings
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersElectric heaters are a great option if you live in a cold climate. A space heater is great because it offers quick, efficient heat, and its easy to use. Electric heaters use electricity to power a fan that blows infrared waves into the air.
- Size. Electric heaters come in different sizes, including tabletop, plug-in, and convection.
- Heat. Most electric heaters have three different heat optionslow, medium, and high.
- Power. The amount of electricity your heater consumes depends on its size and the heat setting.
- Plug-In and Non-Plug-In. Electric heaters can be either plug-in or non-plug-in.
- Warranty. Most electric heaters come with a warranty between 1 and 3 years.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are a convenient way to quickly warm up a room, and theyre cheap to run.
However, safe use requires a lot of care, and its important to make sure youre aware of the dangers that lurk when using one of these devices.
Heres how to use an electric space heater safely:
- Always use a proper extension cord. Never use an extension chord that doesnt have the proper rating for your heater.
- Never use an electric space heater to dry clothes. Doing so can cause a fire.
- Never leave an electric space heater on when youre not using it.
- Dont touch elements on the heater when its still hot.
- Never place your electric space heater on a wet, wet surface.
Related posts:Review AZ Patio Heaters Outdoor Patio Heater in Hammered BronzeReview Serta Pace Reversible Ogee Plush to Sherpa Throw Ultra Soft Knitted Electric Blanket, Cozy an...Review Space Heater for Indoor Use 1500W Wall Mount Electric Heaters with Remote Control,3 Mode,Over...Review Heater Portable Kerosene Stove Large Camping Burner Quiet Space Heater for Indoor Camping Oil...