Details: Ashley Hearth Products DVAG30N 25000 BTU Direct Vent Natural Gas Heater, Cream
Brand: Ashley Hearth
The DVAG30N direct vent wall heater from Ashley Hearth Products makes the perfect solution for zoned heating. The space saving direct vent furnace design mounts to an exterior wall and the adjustable vent assembly adjusts to fit walls from 4-1/2 inches to 10 inches thick. For clean, comfortable heat when and where you want it, the gas flame is completely sealed inside, away from all contact with room air. Air necessary for combustion is drawn into the chamber from outside through the vent and combustion products are vented directly to the outside. Only clean, gentle heat, in continuous circulation is delivered into the room. Windows and doors stay closed because no room air is used for combustion. The DVAG30N direct vent natural gas wall furnace is designed to heat up to 825 Sq. Ft. and has a 25,000 BTU input.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Heats up to 825 sq. ft. with up to 25,000 BTU heat input
- Designed for use with natural gas
- Sealed burn system is perfect for bedrooms and living spaces
- Matchless Piezo lighting for quick starts
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters are an amazing way to get warmth in your home. I know because I use them in my home and can recommend them to anyone.
- Features. When choosing any appliance, you should make sure its the right size for your home, or that youll get enough heat from it. Of course, that depends on how much space you have.
- Power. The gas heaters have power ratings that range from 1,000 to 8,000 BTUs. The higher the BTU, the more powerful the heater. In general, the higher the BTU, the more expensive the heater.
- Heat Efficiency. An efficiency rating of 80 percent or lower isnt great. These heaters usually cost less than 80 percent efficient.
- Convection. Convection heaters circulate heated air throughout your home.
- Efficiency. Generally, the higher the efficiency, the better the heater.
- Heat Output. The heat output rating measures how many BTUs the heater puts out.
- Fuel Type (Natural Gas or Propane). Natural gas heaters are less expensive to run than propane heaters.
- Size. Choose the heater thats big enough for your home and fits your space.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersA natural gas space heater, also known as a natural gas space heater, is an excellent way to keep your house warm during the winter. There are many different types of natural gas space heaters to choose from. These range from small, portable models to large, permanent models that can be mounted on the walls of a house.
Most natural gas space heaters use electricity, but they heat with a gas burner instead of an electric one. This means that they heat very quickly, are relatively easy to install, and have no exposed wires anywhere. They’re also relatively affordable to run, since they only use one energy source to do all the work.
When choosing a natural gas space heater, there are a few key factors to consider:
- Type: There are two types of natural gas space heaters: vented (or unvented) and vent-free. The vented model vents hot air outside of your home or building through a chimney or flue, while the vent-free model does not. The vented model generally costs more, but it offers better heating efficiency than the vent-free model.
- Size: Natural gas space heaters are available in a range of sizes. Small, portable models are generally good for heating a single room. Large, permanent models can be mounted on a wall and can heat an entire house.
- Efficiency: Different natural gas space heaters have different efficiency
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters use a similar concept as other space heaters, but they have the added advantage of using natural gas instead of electricity. There are several different types of natural gas space heaters available, but all of them operate using the same general method.
To understand how natural gas space heaters work, you must first understand how natural gas is delivered to homes. Natural gas is delivered to your home through a pipe that reaches from a main gas line. Most homes have a single main gas line that reaches from the gas companys underground supply to your home.
When the gas company delivers natural gas to your home, it pushes the gas through a regulator valve. This valve releases a certain amount of gas into the home each time the main valve is open. This amount of gas depends on the size of the pipe that reaches from the gas line to your home.
When the main gas valve is open, it releases a certain amount of gas into the home. This amount of gas determines how much gas will be pushed through the regulator valve each time it is opened.
Because the amount of gas released into the home varies by the size of the pipe, the amount of gas pushed into the main valve will vary as well. Over time, this will affect the amount of gas pushed through the regulator valve and the temperature of the home.
Related posts:Review Patio Heater Replacement Hardware -Bolt & Nut Set Propane Patio Outdoor Space Heater Accessor...Review Electric Heated Blanket Throw with 3 Heating Levels & Overheating Auto Off,Super Cozy Soft He...Review Heated Blanket Electric Blanket Throw - Wearable Heating Blanket with 6 Heating Levels & 10 H...Review CIMONS Heated Blanket USB Electric Heated Blanket Warm Shawl Heating Plush Throw Warmer Cape ...