Details: Comfort Zone CZ45E Personal Heater – 1500W Space Heater w/Adjustable Thermostat – Energy Saving, Overheat Safety Sensors & Tip-Over Switch – White
Brand: Comfort Zone
Tired of shivering all winter? Let’s face it, not everyone is built for colder weather. When the season starts to get chilly, you want nothing more than to just coop up indoors under a heavy wool blanket. But what if that’s still not enough to keep the cold from working its way into your bones? While turning the central heating system’s thermostat up could fix it, that’s not always an option, especially if you share it with other people who aren’t as sensitive towards the cold. You need your own way to keep toasty! Stay comfortably warm with the help of the Comfort Zone CZ45E Personal Heater! Our personal space heater is a great choice for someone who wants a compact yet reliable solution to the cold! It’s perfect for heating up small rooms, and has three different temperature settings plus an adjustable thermostat so the air is always just as warm as you want it to be. Trying to keep your power costs low? If so, this personal heater won’t disappoint. Its advanced Energy Save technology makes it far more efficient than many other models on the market, consuming up to 30% less energy while producing the same amount of heat. Of course, safety has always been one of our foremost concerns when designing our products. That’s why our heater has an overheat protection system, and it will automatically turn off if it tips over. Last but not least, the CZ45E is UL Listed in both the United States and Canada! Not convinced yet? Here are a few more facts about our space heater: ✅ 600/1500 Watts ✅ Lightweight and has a molded handle for easier carrying ✅ Dimensions: 7.50” x 5.10” 8.70” ✅ 5120 BTUs output Don’t let the cold get to you. Add the Comfort Zone CZ45E Personal Heater to your cart TODAY!
- Products can be returned
- ☀️ KEEP WARM IN ANY WEATHER – Beat the chill with our electric heater whether you’re relaxing at home or putting in overtime at the office. This appliance is a great choice for small rooms and cubicles!
- ☀️ ENERGY EFFICIENT DESIGN – Our space heaters feature Energy Save technology, allowing them to use up to 30% less power while providing the same amount of heat. Reduce your impact on the environment!
- ☀️ ADJUSTABLE HEAT SETTINGS – Choose between three temperature settings and enjoy the perfect level of warmth! This room heater also has an adjustable thermostat and a fan-only setting.
- ☀️ SAFE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY – Aside from being ETL Listed in both the US and Canada, our small space heater also boasts an overheat protection system and a tip-over switch to ensure your safety.
- ☀️ BUY WITHOUT WORRIES – We always put the needs of our customers first! That’s why every purchase of this small heater is covered by a 100% Money Back Guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review Beautyrest Zuri Reversible Faux Fur to Mink Electric Blanket, Auto Shut Off, Virtually Zero E...Review Dosodo Electric Heat Blanket, Heating Pad Shawl with 10000mAH Power Bank, USB Heated Plush Th...Review Outdoor Patio Heater, Electric 1500W Infrared Patio Heater with Remote, 3 Heat Levels, 24H Ti...Review OOIL Heated Throw - Electric Blanket Electric Heating Blanket,Heated Shawl USB Cordless Wrap,...