Details: Homeleader ETL Portable Radiant Heater, 1250W/1500W Indoor Space Heater, Rapid Heating with Adjustable Thermostat, Perfect for garages, workshops, Warehouses, White
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【FAST WARM UP】 This heater has 2 heat settings: 1250 and 1500 watts. Use the higher setting(1500 WATT) to raise the room temperature quickly. When the desired temperature is reached use the lower 1250 WATT setting. It is usually sufficient to maintain a comfortable temperature.
- 【TIP OVER & OVERHEATER PROTECTION】Automatic Overheat Protection system will shut the portable heater off when the parts of the heater overheat. In this way the space heaters for indoor use will cool down quickly to avoid overheating. Tip-Over Protection will shut off the room heater if it gets knocked over accidentally to avoid accident happens.
- 【UNIQUE DESIGN】All Metal Body makes it strong and sturdy to use. Made from light weight steel, it’s easy-to-carry and light weight heating equipment is travel friendly and user friendly. Max flow fan pushes heat further into the room. Thermostat automatically regulates heat for consistent room temperature.
- 【SMALL & PORTABLE HEATER】Dimensions: 16.1 in W x 7.1 in D x 9.6 in H. Build-in carry handle, and lightweight (4.1Ibs) makes this space heater easy to be place in any room. No more concern about taking up too much space in a crowded place. A perfect space heater for office and a thoughtful gift for your family & friends to meet the freezing winter.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersElectric heaters are a great option if you live in a cold climate. A space heater is great because it offers quick, efficient heat, and its easy to use. Electric heaters use electricity to power a fan that blows infrared waves into the air.
- Size. Electric heaters come in different sizes, including tabletop, plug-in, and convection.
- Heat. Most electric heaters have three different heat optionslow, medium, and high.
- Power. The amount of electricity your heater consumes depends on its size and the heat setting.
- Plug-In and Non-Plug-In. Electric heaters can be either plug-in or non-plug-in.
- Warranty. Most electric heaters come with a warranty between 1 and 3 years.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review HomeMate Electric Heated Blanket Dual Controller King Size 100"x 90" Blue,5 Heating Levels Fa...Review Infrared Outdoor Electric Space Heater - 1500W Fast Heating Outdoor Wall /Ceiling Heater Odor...Review TPI E3275TRPW Series 3200 Midsized Fan Forced Wall Heater with Wall Box, Standard Model, Buil...Review Electric Space Heater for Large Room Space Heater for Whole Room Heating ,Oscillating, Remote...