Details: Ceramic Space Heater for office – Portable Electric Space Heater Fan W/ Tip-Over Overheat Protection 750W/1500W Adjustable Thermostat 120° Oscillating for Small Room Home Indoor Bedroom Personal Use
Trustech is determined to bringing the best household electric appliances to customers. This winter, trustech launched this brand new portable 1500W ceramic tower heater, which adopts advanced technology, gather efficient & convenient in one.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【3s Fast Heating & Contant Warmth】Are you tired of traditional heaters that take too long to heat? With the advanced PTC ceramic heating technology, the small electric space heater for indoor room can heat up within 3 seconds. You will feel the warmth instantly in the freezing weather. In addition, this Portable personal tower heater for home will help save energy and keep your home or office safe and cozy.
- 【120° Widespread Oscillation & 2 Heating Modes】 Grumble at the uneven heating and unadjustable warmth in a big room? With 120°oscillation, the fast heating ceramic space heater can widely and evenly warm up your home. This Ceramic Heater fan is equipped with 3 Modes:1500W/750W/Fan.1500W is suitable for fast heating indoors.750W can save power. The fan produces fresh air circulation without heat output. Get this quiet space heater for the office now, one heater meets various heating needs.
- 【Dual Safety Protection System】Worried about the safety of kids or pets running around at home? The portable space heater with dual safety protection systems: tip-over and overheat protection, which makes sure the small space tower heater for indoor use will be power off when titling over or overheating. You may rest assured that kids or pets playing in the room. Owing to it to warm and safe through the winter.
- 【Super Quiet & No Light Design】Sicking of the disturbing noise heater making while you are resting? Adopts a low debit design, this quiet electric heater for indoor is disturb-free when you are sleeping/working/reading. Quiet enough for a bedroom or office use. Besides, this fast-heating ceramic space heater does not have any strong light when heat the room. There will be no side effects on our eyes. Provide you a comfortable and quiet winter w/ this small space heater.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters are an amazing way to get warmth in your home. I know because I use them in my home and can recommend them to anyone.
- Features. When choosing any appliance, you should make sure its the right size for your home, or that youll get enough heat from it. Of course, that depends on how much space you have.
- Power. The gas heaters have power ratings that range from 1,000 to 8,000 BTUs. The higher the BTU, the more powerful the heater. In general, the higher the BTU, the more expensive the heater.
- Heat Efficiency. An efficiency rating of 80 percent or lower isnt great. These heaters usually cost less than 80 percent efficient.
- Convection. Convection heaters circulate heated air throughout your home.
- Efficiency. Generally, the higher the efficiency, the better the heater.
- Heat Output. The heat output rating measures how many BTUs the heater puts out.
- Fuel Type (Natural Gas or Propane). Natural gas heaters are less expensive to run than propane heaters.
- Size. Choose the heater thats big enough for your home and fits your space.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heating systems offer several advantages over other types of heating; these include lower operating costs, less maintenance costs, and minimal noise. However, there are some factors to consider before choosing a natural gas heater for your home. Heres what you need to know:
- Cost of heating: Natural gas costs more than electricity, but costs less than heating oil. Natural gas prices also vary by region; in some areas, natural gas is less expensive than electricity or heating oil, while in other areas it can be more expensive.
- Maintenance: Natural gas heating systems require less maintenance than most other heating systems – this can save you considerable time and money in the long run. Some natural gas systems also feature a self cleaning burner that helps to prevent buildup on the burner.
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters are popular in colder climates because they provide heat quickly, are very safe, and they are easy to use. These heaters can heat a room very quickly, and they are safer than other types of heaters.
Natural gas space heaters operate on natural convection, which means they use a fan to circulate warm air throughout the room. Instead of using an exposed flame, these heaters burn natural gas to produce heat. They are considered safe because there is no open flame, which is one of the main causes of fire.
The fan that does the circulating is powered by a thermostat, and you can adjust the temperature. A natural gas space heater can do anything from heating a small room to heating an entire house.