Details: Zuvas Space Heater for Indoor Use 750W/1500W Small Electric Heaters Personal Room Heater for Office Bedroom, with Tip Over and Overheat Protection
Easy to move Suitable for office, kitchen, bedroom,study or living room and so on.Notice: Please not for use in bathrooms and other high-humidity rooms.Ideal for warming up small space or office Space Heater for Indoor Use 70° Oscillating Bring Warmth 3 Modes Heating Adjustable -Fan Only – 5W -Low Heat – 750W -High Heat – 1500W Compact Size: 5.3*4.5*9.3 inches Energy Saving Fast Heating Durable ABS material Read more Read more The tip over protection system will also shut the heater off when the heater was shake or knocked over by accident, and it needs to be reopened when it is up righted. Overheat protection system will shut the heater off automatically when the heater was overheat (158~176°F,70~80°C). Ergonomic built-in carrying handle, easily move to any room you want, suitable for office, kitchen, bedroom,study or living room and so on. Read more Read more
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ☀️【Double Safe Protection】This electric space heater was made of lame retardant material avoiding fire hazard. The tip over protection system will also shut the heater off when the heater was shake or knocked over by accident, and it needs to be reopened when it is up righted. Overheat protection system will shut the heater off automatically when the heater was overheat (158~176°F,70~80°C).
- ☀️【3 Modes Heating Adjustable】3 output options: Low Heat, High Heat, or Fan Only. One click “On/Off” button to turn on 5W cool fan, it can be used even in summer. And then you can choose low/high heating level (750W/1500W) according to your needs. It is steady operation and have a long serving life.
- ☀️【70° Oscillating Bring Warmth】With a 70° oscillating design, this mini heater can cover wider area and spread warmth. Instead of central heating, you can warm just the spaces you actually use to save energy, ideal for warming up small space or office.
- ☀️【Easy to Use & Fast Heating】With PTC ceramic heating tech and high speed fan, this powerful heater can heat up the certain range space temperature in seconds. Small electric heater perfect for indoor use, offer you a maximum comfort in cold winter.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersAs you continue your search for an electric space heater, keep in mind the factors below.
- Size. Size wont matter if youre going to be sitting right on top of it. Unfortunately, a space heater has to sit on the floor, so its important for it to be the right size.
- Plug. Plug type can be a hassle, but its important to know which plug type youll need. Most space heaters come with a 1.5-inch diameter plug. If yours doesnt come with one, youll need to purchase an adapter.
- Safety. Check whether the space heater has a safety shutoff feature. This will ensure that the device wont overheat and cause a fire.
- Timer. A timer is simply another term for automatic shutoff. If you like to sleep in, use the timer to ensure that youre not burning up energy.
- Heating Output. Use wattage to determine how much heat the heater can generate. The higher the wattage, the hotter the heater.
- Watts per Square Inch. A watt is a unit of energy. Watts per square inch, on the other hand, is the rate the watts are converted to heat.
- Power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted into heat.
- EMF. EMF stands for Electro Magnetic Field. EMF
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review HOMLYNS Electric Blanket Queen Size Dual Control, Heated Blanket with 1-12H Timer Auto-Off & ...Review Tefici Electric Heated Blanket Throw with 3 Heating Levels & 4 Hours Auto Off,50" x 60" Super...Review Heated Blanket-Electric Blanket Twin Size 84’’ x 62’’ 10 Heating Settings & 8H Auto Off & 1-1...Review Ceramic Space Heater, ASTERION 1500W/900W Portable Electric Space Heater with Overheating and...