Details: Ceramic Space Heater, ASTERION 1500W/900W Portable Electric Space Heater with Overheating and Tip Over-Switch Protection, Small Personal Safe Heater for Home, Office, Bedroom, Indoor use, Black
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Compact and Fast Heating】: This portable heater is 6.8 inch x 5.6 inch x 8.6 inch, Personal space heater small in size, but it heats up quickly, 2 seconds PTC fast heating. You can enjoy efficient heating while being convenient. You can be in a warm and comfortable space in a short time.
- 【Safe and Reliable】: ETL certification, CA65 certified. This small ceramic heater has Overheating shut off protection and Tip over-switch protection. When the heater part is overheated, The automatic overheating system shuts off the heater. When the heater is overthrown or off the ground, it automatically shuts down. Perfect for a house with children and pets.
- 【3 Settings Space Heater】: Three modes：high heat（1500W),low heat(900W), fan only（cool air）,You can use it in winter and summer, Just adjust the dial to the temperature you want, and you can enjoy the comfortable warmth，Convenient and simple operation.
- 【Perfect for Your Home and Office】: This product has a built-in handle, you can easily move the small space heater, when you change clothes, sleep, office, room, etc.,you can use this Ceramic room heater feel warm in the cold season, keeping your hands and feet comfortable temperature, And the decibel of this electric heater is lower than 45, which will not disturb your office and sleep.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersElectric heaters are a great option if you live in a cold climate. A space heater is great because it offers quick, efficient heat, and its easy to use. Electric heaters use electricity to power a fan that blows infrared waves into the air.
- Size. Electric heaters come in different sizes, including tabletop, plug-in, and convection.
- Heat. Most electric heaters have three different heat optionslow, medium, and high.
- Power. The amount of electricity your heater consumes depends on its size and the heat setting.
- Plug-In and Non-Plug-In. Electric heaters can be either plug-in or non-plug-in.
- Warranty. Most electric heaters come with a warranty between 1 and 3 years.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review HQQ outdoor Patio Heater Reflector Shield, Propane Heat Reflector Shield Top for Outdoor Heat...Review Sunbeam Microplush Electric Heated Warming Throw Blanket Corsair Blue Washable Auto Shut Off ...Review Hyde Lane Luxury Heated Electric Blanket Throw | Oversized - 60 x 70 | Blush Pink Fuzzy Micro...Review MDSD Security Electric Blanket Double 220V Warm Bed Heater Thermostat Electric Mattress Soft ...