Details: Briza Infrared Space Heater – Infrared Portable Indoor Heater – Small Electric Heater – Personal Space Heater – For Large Living Room/Bedroom/Office – Dual Function Timer – 1500W
The Briza Space Heater uses carbon infrared technology to heat up large spaces in your home. The compact size and caster wheels provide easy storage and mobility, and the dual function timer allows you to automatically turn your heater on or off after a desired amount of time. Comes with a remote control so you can control the power, heat level and timer from anywhere in the room. 750W on low setting and 1500W on high setting.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE – The sleek, compact style of the indoor space heater allows for easy storage and when in use, can be placed anywhere in the home. The caster wheels allow you to smoothly roll it under your desk while you work or in your living room while you read to keep warm; it is also very quiet, making it a perfect way to heat up your bedroom at night.
- SAFETY FEATURES – The space heater comes with a sensor that will automatically shut off the unit if tipped over; it also comes with overheat protection, significantly reducing the possibility of a fire hazard.
- ECONOMIC ENERGY SAVING – When ECO mode is chosen, the space heater will remain on until the room temperature increases and reaches the thermostat’s desired range, between 15˚C (59˚F) and 30˚C (86˚F). The heater only uses the needed energy to maintain the desired temperature, so by cycling on and off, it will save you energy and money.
- DUAL FUNCTION TIMER & REMOTE CONTROL – The dual function timer can be used to automatically turn your heater on or off after a desired amount of time of up to 12 hours. Briza space heater also comes with a remote control so you can control the power, heat level and timer from anywhere in the room.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersThere are many good reasons to buy an NG space heater, but how do you know which model is right for your home?
- Size. Choose a space heater that fits comfortably within your home. Small space heaters are ideal for small rooms, and large models work best in larger areas.
- Location. Where you place your space heater can have a significant impact on its efficiency. Some space heaters are best for placement near windows, while others work best by fireplaces, in basements, or in other damp or shady locations.
- Efficiency. Look for units with a high coefficient of performance (COP) rating. A COP of 3.0 or higher is considered efficient.
- Safety features. Make sure the space heater youre considering has a tip-over switch, an automatic shut-off function, and a safety valve.
- Warranty. Look for a warranty thats at least 10 years long.
- Recycling. Many space heaters can be disposed of in a regular trash receptacle. Others must be recycled.
- Ratings. Most space heaters have Energy Star ratings.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersA natural gas space heater, also known as a natural gas space heater, is an excellent way to keep your house warm during the winter. There are many different types of natural gas space heaters to choose from. These range from small, portable models to large, permanent models that can be mounted on the walls of a house.
Most natural gas space heaters use electricity, but they heat with a gas burner instead of an electric one. This means that they heat very quickly, are relatively easy to install, and have no exposed wires anywhere. They’re also relatively affordable to run, since they only use one energy source to do all the work.
When choosing a natural gas space heater, there are a few key factors to consider:
- Type: There are two types of natural gas space heaters: vented (or unvented) and vent-free. The vented model vents hot air outside of your home or building through a chimney or flue, while the vent-free model does not. The vented model generally costs more, but it offers better heating efficiency than the vent-free model.
- Size: Natural gas space heaters are available in a range of sizes. Small, portable models are generally good for heating a single room. Large, permanent models can be mounted on a wall and can heat an entire house.
- Efficiency: Different natural gas space heaters have different efficiency
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters are popular in colder climates because they provide heat quickly, are very safe, and they are easy to use. These heaters can heat a room very quickly, and they are safer than other types of heaters.
Natural gas space heaters operate on natural convection, which means they use a fan to circulate warm air throughout the room. Instead of using an exposed flame, these heaters burn natural gas to produce heat. They are considered safe because there is no open flame, which is one of the main causes of fire.
The fan that does the circulating is powered by a thermostat, and you can adjust the temperature. A natural gas space heater can do anything from heating a small room to heating an entire house.