Details: Lasko Lasko-22 Digital Ceramic Oscillating Remote (751320) Tower Heater, 8.5×2033 L x 7.25×2033 W x 23×2033 H, Grey/Black
Lasko’s compact, yet powerful space heater can be easily moved from room-to-room for added warmth. The built-in safety features and elongated ceramic element and penetrating air velocity provide safe ceramic comfort for your home.Additional features include: 1500 watts of comforting warmth3 quiet settings ( High heat , Low heat, PLUS Auto (programmable thermostat controlled) )Adjustable thermostat and built-in timerRemote controlE.T.L. listed. Fully assembled
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Self-regulating ceramic element
- Automatic overheat protection
- Maximum heat power: 1.50 kW
- Area Heated (Sq. Ft.):300
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersBefore you go shopping for a natural gas space heater, be sure to check out this buying guide.
- Size. When choosing a heater, youll have to decide on how much space you want to heat.
- Efficiency. Efficiency is a measure of how much energy the unit uses to heat your home.
- Safety. Safety issues include, but are not limited to, fire hazard.
- Noise. Many units produce noise, so if youre sensitive to noise, be sure to choose a unit with low or minimal noise.
- Other features. Other features to consider include, but are not limited to, remote control, adjustable thermostat, and timer.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heating systems offer several advantages over other types of heating; these include lower operating costs, less maintenance costs, and minimal noise. However, there are some factors to consider before choosing a natural gas heater for your home. Heres what you need to know:
- Cost of heating: Natural gas costs more than electricity, but costs less than heating oil. Natural gas prices also vary by region; in some areas, natural gas is less expensive than electricity or heating oil, while in other areas it can be more expensive.
- Maintenance: Natural gas heating systems require less maintenance than most other heating systems – this can save you considerable time and money in the long run. Some natural gas systems also feature a self cleaning burner that helps to prevent buildup on the burner.
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters are popular in colder climates because they provide heat quickly, are very safe, and they are easy to use. These heaters can heat a room very quickly, and they are safer than other types of heaters.
Natural gas space heaters operate on natural convection, which means they use a fan to circulate warm air throughout the room. Instead of using an exposed flame, these heaters burn natural gas to produce heat. They are considered safe because there is no open flame, which is one of the main causes of fire.
The fan that does the circulating is powered by a thermostat, and you can adjust the temperature. A natural gas space heater can do anything from heating a small room to heating an entire house.