Details: BLUU Scorch 2 in 1 Camping Outdoor Propane Heater & Stove, Gas Stove Camp Tent Hunting Blind Heater for Ice Fishing Backpacking Hiking Hunting Survival Emergency (Black)
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EFFICIENT HEAT MODE: Start with just a click of the button, and the designed 360° radiant heating (max output: 9,000 BTU) will warm you within seconds when you enjoy your outdoor lifes.
- VIGOROUS COOK MODE: More than a heater, this heater & stove also serves as a cooker with which you can cook meal or boil some coffee.
- VERSATILE HEAT & WARM MODE: The grill top can warm some tea or coffee when it works as a heater. Warm you from stomach to skin!
- HIGH ADAPTABILITY: This Heater & Stove is compatible with 100g & 230g butane / isobutane / propane fuel canisters of most brands that can be nested inside the stove, or to connect with the Coleman 1 lb propane cylinder for longer use by an extension hose.（To purchase extension hose or adapter, please search B095S9TGXK or B095S9XP7Y.）
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersIf youre still unsure about which heater to buy, please read the guide below.
- Heating Capacity. Measure the area which you want to heat. For large rooms, space heaters with the highest heating capacities are your best bet.
- Heat Output. Of course, the more heat output a space heater generates, the quicker it warms up the room.
- Safety. If youre getting an indoor heater, safety is a major concern. Thus, look for safety features like tip-over protection and automatic shut-off capabilities.
- Heater Size. Although you still have the option of buying a larger heater, remember that appliances of this size tend to be larger and harder to move around.
- Price. Although space heaters are considered fairly affordable, consider the overall cost of the heater.
- Warranty. Warranties are a nice feature, but make sure you dont fall for false promises.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are the best type of space heater to use for homes with natural gas.
This type of heater produces a lot of heat, and it’s safer than most other types of heaters.
Here are some things to keep in mind when purchasing a propane space heater:
For safety reasons, never run your propane heater indoors. Keep your heater at least 3 feet away from any object that could easily catch fire, such as curtains, drapes, or furniture.
Propane space heaters produce a lot of heat, so you’ll need to be careful when moving it around the home. Always move the heater slowly and never tip it over.
Never use your propane heater to dry clothes. These heaters produce a lot of heat, and your clothes could become damaged or destroyed.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are a popular alternative to electric space heaters due to their ease of use, affordability, and effectiveness.
These heaters work by converting propane gas to heat and dispersing it throughout the room in which its being used. Since theres no electrical wiring involved, these heaters can be safely and easily moved around to different rooms, making them ideal for seasonal homes, cabins, or workplaces.
In order to safely use a space heater, there are a few safety precautions that you should follow:
Read the instructions: Propane space heaters come with instructions for safely using the device. Make sure to read these carefully and follow all safety guidelines – these could save you from a nasty accident!
Keep them away from flammable items: Propane space heaters have the potential to be dangerous if heated objects are placed too close. Leave at least 3 feet (1 meter) between the heater and anything flammable, including bedding, clothing, curtains, or furniture.
Keep children and pets away: Propane space heaters, like any flame, are dangerous around pets and children. Make sure to place them in a safe location where children and pets cant reach them.