Details: Patio Heater Reflector Shield – Heat Focusing Reflector for Round Natural Gas and Propane Patio Heaters – Heat Reflector 15 Inch Height Thicker Aluminum Panel(10 Panels)
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Thicker Aluminum Material 】The patio heater reflector shield is made with high grade aluminum, extended heat range and increased efficiency for PATIO HEATERS. is best materials for heater reflector, which is better extend and focusing heat than other material reflectors, not easy to rust and is resistant to high temperatures.
- 【Energy Saving & Fixed Direction 】 The patio heater reflector shield redirects the heat in the direction you want, keep your propane running longer or more cheaply, You will use less energy to enjoy the perfect amount of warmth.To block walls, trees, or any place where heater is not needed.
- 【Foldable Reflector Panel Design 】 The patio heater reflector is designed with 10pcs aluminum panels, the foldable design make the heater won’t be blown down by the wind easily, more flexible for different round size outdoor heaters
- 【Easy to Install & Safety Instructions 】Very good to use and install, and light and convenient. Just only need 3-5 minutes. We have listed the install guidance in the attached users manual. WARM TIPS: The reflector must be attached to your patio heater only on the opposite side to the on/off heat control knob. Otherwise the knob will start melting in under one minute. Install the heat focusing plate on the back of the heater switch to ensure that the switch will not overheat.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersIf youre still unsure about which heater to buy, please read the guide below.
- Heating Capacity. Measure the area which you want to heat. For large rooms, space heaters with the highest heating capacities are your best bet.
- Heat Output. Of course, the more heat output a space heater generates, the quicker it warms up the room.
- Safety. If youre getting an indoor heater, safety is a major concern. Thus, look for safety features like tip-over protection and automatic shut-off capabilities.
- Heater Size. Although you still have the option of buying a larger heater, remember that appliances of this size tend to be larger and harder to move around.
- Price. Although space heaters are considered fairly affordable, consider the overall cost of the heater.
- Warranty. Warranties are a nice feature, but make sure you dont fall for false promises.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters allow you to heat small spaces like your patio or your garage. They run on liquid propane, which costs more than regular propane but lasts longer.
Propane space heaters come in different shapes and sizes. You should pick a model that is the right size for the space you want to heat. Propane space heaters come in several sizes that can accommodate different areas of the room. There are also propane space heaters that are specifically designed to provide heat to specific areas.
Propane space heaters also come in different designs. There are heaters that are designed for indoor use and others that are designed for outdoor use. You can also find propane space heaters with electric ignition. These are easier to operate than models that use propane, which require lighting the pilot light.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are a popular alternative to electric space heaters due to their ease of use, affordability, and effectiveness.
These heaters work by converting propane gas to heat and dispersing it throughout the room in which its being used. Since theres no electrical wiring involved, these heaters can be safely and easily moved around to different rooms, making them ideal for seasonal homes, cabins, or workplaces.
In order to safely use a space heater, there are a few safety precautions that you should follow:
Read the instructions: Propane space heaters come with instructions for safely using the device. Make sure to read these carefully and follow all safety guidelines – these could save you from a nasty accident!
Keep them away from flammable items: Propane space heaters have the potential to be dangerous if heated objects are placed too close. Leave at least 3 feet (1 meter) between the heater and anything flammable, including bedding, clothing, curtains, or furniture.
Keep children and pets away: Propane space heaters, like any flame, are dangerous around pets and children. Make sure to place them in a safe location where children and pets cant reach them.