Details: ZOLIMX Mini Space Heater for Office 500W Electric Space Heater with Thermostat Desk Heater Quiet Small for Indoor Small Room Use, Blue
Cute space heater uses quality flame proof and thermal conductive materia, can quickly heat up in a few seconds and gradually enter a constant temperature state(only 3 seconds), is energy saving and safe. This quiet and portable heater has only one adjustment modes. You can adjust it by pressing the switch according to your needs. If you are looking for winter gifts for your parents, children, lover or friends, our small heater is an ideal choice. You can give them a warmth in winter.More Features:PTC space heater adopts quality flame retardant ceramic heating element and heat insulation structure, which heats up quickly, can provide you with a long term and safe heating environment.Small electric heater choose 500W low power solution, which is more and power saving.The best space heater has only one heating modes, easy to adjust, can heat up to 108 square feet.Our small portable heater is small and light, easy to carry and place. Convenient for you to take anywhere to use. compact space heater has low noise design, the noise is less than 50 decibels, can provide you with a warm and quiet heating environment.The bottom of the kids space heater is stable, not easy to turn over, safe to use. Power Watt: 500W Size: 14.2X14.1×10.1cm/5.59X5.55X3.98in Working Voltage:110 V Color: Yellow/Green/White Executive standard: American regulationsNote: Do not cover the Heater by anything. When the temperature of the machine is too high, the Fan Heater will automatically cut off and stop heatingPackage Included: 1 x Fan Heater
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ♨【Quality Flame Retardant Material】Ceramic space heater adopts high efficiency and flame retardant ceramic heating element， which can heat up quickly and blow out warm air evenly. The heat insulation structure of the electric heater can maintain a constant temperature for a long time and the is safe and not hot, stable in use. Provide you with long term and safe heating.space heaters for indoor use large room small space heater space heater for large room space heater for office
- ♨【Safe and Low Power Consumption】Safe space heater uses a power consumption solution, which is more reliable and stable. The thermostat can automatically control constant temperature heating, can give you a comfortable and safe heating environment. The energy efficient space heater is equipped with a brushless DC motor, it can reduce the loss of the machine body to make it work more smoothly and lasting. space heater for garage electric energy efficient space heater space heater with thermostat
- ♨【Adjustable Heating Modes】You can select the temperature you want by adjusting the switch on the back of the little space heater. Personal space heater can quickly heat up in a few seconds, and can heat up to 108 square feet for your space. Using a simple adjustable thermostat, can always keep your room or office temperature at an optimal level to give you the most intimate company.best space heater for large room low wattage space heater mini space heater electric
- ♨【Portable Space Heater】This portable electric space heater is small and cute in appearance, does not take up too much space, is easy to transport and carry. The small room heater has a long power cord, and you can place on the floor, window, table and other place. The bottom of heater is stable and not easy to reverse, so it can be used in a crowded room.small space heater for office space heater fireplace portable space heater outdoor space heater indoor space heater electric
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersAs you continue your search for an electric space heater, keep in mind the factors below.
- Size. Size wont matter if youre going to be sitting right on top of it. Unfortunately, a space heater has to sit on the floor, so its important for it to be the right size.
- Plug. Plug type can be a hassle, but its important to know which plug type youll need. Most space heaters come with a 1.5-inch diameter plug. If yours doesnt come with one, youll need to purchase an adapter.
- Safety. Check whether the space heater has a safety shutoff feature. This will ensure that the device wont overheat and cause a fire.
- Timer. A timer is simply another term for automatic shutoff. If you like to sleep in, use the timer to ensure that youre not burning up energy.
- Heating Output. Use wattage to determine how much heat the heater can generate. The higher the wattage, the hotter the heater.
- Watts per Square Inch. A watt is a unit of energy. Watts per square inch, on the other hand, is the rate the watts are converted to heat.
- Power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted into heat.
- EMF. EMF stands for Electro Magnetic Field. EMF
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review EconoHome Portable Electric Space Heater 1500W/750W - Super Quiet Oscillating Heater Fan with...Review Heat Storm HS-1500-IMO Portable Infrared HeaterReview Ceramic Space Heater for office - Portable Electric Space Heater Fan W/ Tip-Over Overheat Pro...Review Heated Blanket Electric Blanket Heated Electric Blanket, USB Portable Throw Bed Blanket Flann...