Details: ZAFRO Oil Filled Radiator Heater, 1500W Portable Electric Oil-Filled Radiant Heater with Adjustable Thermostat, Oil Heater with 3 Heat Settings, Space Heater with Tip-Over & Overheat Protection for Indoor, Room, Office and Home (Grey)
ZAFRO 1500W Oil-Filled Radiator Heater To Dispel Cold ✓Portable Heater ✓The Best choice ✓ ZAFRO 1500W Oil Filled Radiator Heater Warm Enough, More Secure ZAFRO tells you how to choose a good Oil Filled Space Heater. There is only one standard : Safety and temperature coexist. Our heater built in Automatic overheat Protection system will shut the unit off when the parts of the heater overheat. Tip-over switch will shut off when tipped forward or backward. Portable space heater is easy to move, whether in the bedroom or dining room. Adjustable thermostat system can accord to the thermostat setting let your room remain at a comfortable temperature. Dimension: 13.9″ X 9.4″ x 24.6″ 3 Heating mode: 1500W/900W/600W Modern Sleek Design Read more Easy Portability The 360 degree steering wheel on ZAFRO electric oil heater is not only tool-free and easy to install, it also runs smoothly and is easier to move. Portable & Lightweight The portable handle design of the radiant heater is easy to carry and takes up little space, which is convenient for you to take it to the bedroom or office. Cord Storage After using the oil heater, the cord can be placed nicely in the storage area. People who have children and pets at home can use ZAFRO electric radiators with confidence. Read more 3 Levels Power Setting ZAFRO oil heater is suitable for rooms that need constant temperature in cold seasons. You can choose from low, medium and high heating settings(600w/900m/1500w). High Levels of Safety Built-in overheat protection automatically shuts off the oil heater when the temperature is higher. If the radiator heater is accidentally knocked over, the flip safety switch will be activated to turn off the space heater. Quiet Operation Exceptionally Silent operation makes it perfect for any room, since it won’t bother you from work, sleep, chat or anything. Read more
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【3 Heat Settings】：ZAFRO Oil Filled Radiator Heater has 3 heat settings, press the power switch button to either“I” (Low heating/600W) or“II”(Medium heating/900W) or both“I+II”(High heating/1500W), when you plug in and press the switch button to either“I”or “II” or “I+II”, the indicator of the oil heater will turn on immediately.
- 【Tip-over & Overheat Protection】:The Radiator Heater has a built-in TIP Protector and a Over-heating Protector. You don’t need to worry about safety issues when using the Electric Oil Heater and the space heater is ETL certified to be safe for using. The power indicate light can let you know at a glance that it’s plugged in.
- 【Quiet Operation & Energy-Saving】:ZAFRO Oil Radiator Heater offers you a warm and cozy atmosphere without any heater sounds that disturbs you and you could adjust the temperature to meet your needs. Especially, our room heater can heat a 120 sq.t room quickly , which means it can reduce your energy bills effectively.
- 【Portable to Move & Clean】:The Oil Heaters for Indoor Use equips with castor wheels and a carrying handle, which means you can move it from room to room easily. Meanwhile, The smooth surface of the mini electric radiator makes it easy to wipe clean with a soft and damp cloth when not in use.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing an electric fan heater for your home requires some research and consideration. First, it is important to know which type of heating option will best fit your home. Typically, electric fan heaters heat a room very quickly, as well as evenly. If you live in an area with snowy winters, an electric fan heater is an ideal option.
The heating elements used in electric fan heaters are enclosed in a protective metal mesh. These elements are typically made from ceramic or tungsten. Ceramic elements are less expensive but tend to wear out over time. Tungsten elements last longer but will cost more.
Also, be sure to consider the size of the room you want to heat. Electric fan heaters can be very large, so make sure you select a heater that is large enough to accommodate the size of the room.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are a convenient way to quickly warm up a room, and theyre cheap to run.
However, safe use requires a lot of care, and its important to make sure youre aware of the dangers that lurk when using one of these devices.
Heres how to use an electric space heater safely:
- Always use a proper extension cord. Never use an extension chord that doesnt have the proper rating for your heater.
- Never use an electric space heater to dry clothes. Doing so can cause a fire.
- Never leave an electric space heater on when youre not using it.
- Dont touch elements on the heater when its still hot.
- Never place your electric space heater on a wet, wet surface.
Related posts:Review JoanKaren Heated Blanket Electric Throw, Reversible Flannel Heating Blankets, Ultra Soft Heat...Review AKUSAKO Garage Heater with Remote - Digital Fan-forced Ceiling Mount Heater with Electric Con...Review Westinghouse Electric Blanket Throw Size, Soft Plush Sherpa Heated Blanket with 6 Heating Lev...Review Sengoku Kerosene Heater, White