Details: YZPTD 6L Kerosene Oil Heater Kerosene Stove Indoor Kerosene Space Heaters, Adjustable Firepower, Max 10000BTU/H, for Ice Fishing Backpacking Hiking Hunting
One machine with multiple functions: heating, boiling, cooking and grilling can be performed at the same time.You can use this heater to heat a single room instead of expensive heating for the entire house, thereby protecting the environment and reducing energy costs.The heat can be gradually reduced when it is turned off, instead of immediately turning off, the peculiar smell will be reduced.The kerosene stove is small in size, not only suitable for boiling hot water for heating, cooking, barbecue and other family gatherings, but also suitable for outdoor camping, balcony, kindergarten, fishing, hiking and other occasions. In addition, it is also a gift for items that are indispensable in emergency disasters such as earthquakes, tsunamis, and tornadoes.Specification:Name: Kerosene heaterOil capacity: 6LFuel consumption: 0.2~0.25 liters/hourHeating output: Max 10000BTU/HProduct specifications: 32.5×32.5×42.5cmHeating area: about 25 square metersNet weight: 4.9kgGross weight: 5.5kgpacking list:Heater*1Spare wick*1Funnel*1Oil pump*1notes:The size is manually measured, there will be an error of 0.5-1cm, please refer to the actual product.Be careful when using the machine in enclosed spaces such as campers, tents, cars, or homes. Maintain ventilation and use a carbon monoxide detector.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Convenient And Practical Kerosene Stove: The top of the kerosene stove has a handle for easy carrying. The fuel gauge can be checked at any time, which is convenient for checking the fuel usage; the 6L fuel storage tank reduces the number of refueling, and can continue to refuel and dissipate heat for about 24 hours.
- Sophisticated design: The appearance of the product is classic and stylish, the design is generous, the maintenance is convenient, and the accessories can be replaced. The fuel core is made of high-temperature resistant glass fiber and cotton yarn, which has a long life and is strong and durable.
- Adjustable firepower: The flame power can be adjusted at will to meet the heating requirements of different temperatures and spaces, and the cooking temperature can be controlled. The heating table on the top can be used as a working table for cooking food.
- Energy-saving design: Compared with electric heaters, kerosene stoves can quickly heat the temperature of the space without drying the space. It is also very useful in the event of a power outage or disaster.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a popular choice for warming up rooms, but there are a few important things you need to consider before you invest.
- Power. Kerosene space heaters are either rated in BTUs or watts. BTUs measure how much heat is produced, and watts measure how much power is required to produce the heat.
- BTU/Watt. The higher the BTU/watt, the more heat a space heater will produce. Kerosene space heaters that are rated at 1,500 to 2,500 BTU/watt will heat a room faster than those rated 1,000 to 1,500 BTU/watt.
- Size. Kerosene space heaters are either portable or stationary. Portable space heaters are typically small and meant for warming up smaller areas. Stationary space heaters, on the other hand, are larger and meant for heating larger areas.
- Remote Control. Some kerosene space heaters have remote controls, which allow you to control the temperature in the room.
- Safety. Kerosene space heaters produce a large amount of carbon monoxide (CO). CO is an odorless, colorless gas that can kill. CO poisoning often results from using kerosene space heaters improperly.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersChoosing kerosene heaters may seem simple, but there are a few considerations to keep in mind before buying.
Kerosene heaters are portable and easy-to-use, making them ideal for home uses. Theyre also inexpensive compared to other types of heaters, making them a great value.
Before choosing a kerosene heater, there are several things you should consider:
- Fuel type: First, youll want to consider the type of fuel that youll use. Some kerosene heaters use kerosene, while others are compatible with other fuels.
- Fuel capacity: Kerosene heaters vary in fuel capacity, ranging from 1-gallon capacity to 10-gallon capacity. The greater the fuel capacity, the longer the heater will run.
- BTU heat output: Kerosene heaters range from 6,000 to 60,000 BTUs of heat output. The higher the BTU heat output, the hotter the heater will be.
- Noise level: Kerosene heaters vary in noise level, ranging from 61 to 75 decibels. The higher the noise level, the quieter the heater.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a common way to heat your home during the cold winter months. These heaters use kerosene, which heats the air inside your house (instead of using electricity to heat the air).
Using a kerosene space heater is fairly simple, but there are a few things that you’ll need to know about it before you use it. Here are a few important facts that will help you get the most out of your kerosene space heater:
The kerosene you use should be clean: Since kerosene is flammable, you do not want to use old or contaminated kerosene in your kerosene space heater. Old kerosene can pick up dirt, grime, and other contaminants that can clog the device and cause it to malfunction.
Kerosene space heaters can be dangerous: Kerosene space heaters are fire hazards, so you should never use them alone, or leave them unattended while theyre running.
Kerosene space heaters may not provide enough heat: Kerosene space heaters heat up the air inside of your home or office, but don’t provide much direct heat. This means it will take some time for your room to warm up once the kerosene space heater is turned on.
Related posts:Review Heated Blanket Shawl Wrap USB Heated Shawl Electric Throw Blanket 39 x 27 Inch Wearable Soft ...Review Mr. Heater MH18B Propane Heater, RedReview Serta Reversible Fleece to Sherpa Electric Blanket Fast Heating Soft Cover, Safety Auto Shut ...Review Yogafa Indoor Kerosene Space Heaters with Nylon Carry Bag, Portable Efficient Camping Stove f...