Details: World MKTG of America/Import Kozy World Gas Wall Heater, Gray
Brand: World Marketing of America
2 Plaque Infrared, 12,000 BTU, LP Gas, Vent Free Wall Heater, Variable Heat Control, Piezo Ignition, Heats Approximate 350 SQFT, For Optional Floor Stand Use #20-5345, Not Included. NOTE: The state of California prohibits the use of this product. Please check your state and local codes prior to purchase. Due to the built-in oxygen safety sensor vent free products may not work properly at elevations of 4500 ft.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Vent free infrared burner
- Increased BTU output; No electricity required
- Adjustable heat settings; Manual control features
- Built-in oxygen depletion sensor
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersBefore you go shopping for a natural gas space heater, be sure to check out this buying guide.
- Size. When choosing a heater, youll have to decide on how much space you want to heat.
- Efficiency. Efficiency is a measure of how much energy the unit uses to heat your home.
- Safety. Safety issues include, but are not limited to, fire hazard.
- Noise. Many units produce noise, so if youre sensitive to noise, be sure to choose a unit with low or minimal noise.
- Other features. Other features to consider include, but are not limited to, remote control, adjustable thermostat, and timer.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersTo choose natural gas space heaters, homebuyers will need to consider a few different things. First, they need to know the heating capacity that they need. Second, they will need to consider how much space the heater will cover. Finally, they need to think about how much energy the heater will use, and where the heater will be located.
Heating Capacity: To find the heating capacity they need, homebuyers will have to figure out how much space the heater will cover. The rule of thumb for this is to choose the heater that will cover 12-15% of their home’s total area.
The amount of space that the space heater will cover is mostly determined by the size of the home. For example, if a home has 1,000 square feet, a 10,000 BTU unit would cover 100-150 square feet.
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heaters are great for homes that experience warm winters and colder summers – such as in northern and coastal states.
Natural gas heaters are more economical than electricity, as they use less fuel than electric heaters. For homeowners that are planning to install natural gas heaters in their home, it’s important to know how to properly use them.
Here are just a few tips on how to use natural gas heaters:
- Step 1: Make sure that the gas line accessible from your property meets all safety standards.
- Step 2: Find your local natural gas provider and open an account with them.
- Step 3: Hire a licensed gas fitter to completely install the gas line on your property.
- Step 4: Use natural gas heaters according to the instructions provided and any safety warnings.
Related posts:Review Electric Heated Blanket 72"x84" with 4 Heating Levels & 10 Hours Auto Off, Fast Heating & Ove...Review Sealy Heated Blanket Electric Throw, Flannel & Sherpa Heating Throw with 6 Heat Settings & 2-...Review JKMAX Electric Heated Blanket, 90*100 Cozy Heated Blanket for Bed, 5 Heating Levels & 10 Hour...Review Mink Electric Heating Shawl Blanket, Surround Heating Pad with Pockets, Electric Heating Wrap...