Details: WARMLREC Space Heater Electric Portable PTC Fast Heating Ceramic For Bedroom Office Indoor Use
Read more Read more Read more Space Heater Electric Portable PTC Fast Heating Infrared Patio Heater Portable Infrared Patio Heater Electric Portable 1500W Adjustable Tripod Hight 16.7″ 30″ 71.6″ Mode Fan/Low/High Low/Medium/High Low/Medium/High Remote ✓ ✓ ✓ Tip-over Protection ✓ ✓ ✓ Usage scene indoor use-bedroom/office/living room Indoors&outdoors: bedroom/ office/garage Indoors&outdoors: bedroom/ office/garage/backyard/gardon
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Overheat & Tip-over Protection: Automatic safety shutoff system will shut the heater off when the heater overheat, and when the heater is tipped over, the tip-over switch in the bottom will shut off the heater automatically. So please put it on a flat surface to use the heater. And the heater is for indoor use only.
- Adjustable Thermostat&12H Timer:Equipped with an adjustable thermostat,adjust the setting from 59°F-90°F.Also this heater is designed with a timer function from 1-12 hours. It will automatically shut off in the time you have set in advance,makes you no longer have to worry about forgetting to turn off the power.
- Quiet and fast heating：PTC ceramic heating element makes the space heater heating fast and is quiet enough for you to use in a bedroom while sleeping,enjoy your personal warm and comfortable winter.
- Remote Control&Touch Control:The heater can be operated either via the controls on the device control panel or by the remote control.which is convenient to use.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review Marquess Heated Throw Electric Blanket 50''×60'' ,Micro Plush Sherpa Heated Throw Flannel Was...Review LCPOWER Space Heater for Indoor Use,1500W/750W Ceramic Heater and Personal Small Heater Cube ...Review SiiMMM USB Heated Shawl Electric Heated Blanket Portable Plush Flannel Blanket with Heat Cont...Review ZHULIN Weighted Full Size Heated Blanket Electric Blanket King Size Dual Control Washable Ele...