Details: Vornado VH2 Whole Room Space Heater, Linen
- Products can be returned
- HEAT DIFFERENTLY — Gently heat all in the air in a small to medium-sized room through vortex air circulation without using intense heat, similar to how a forced air furnace works, just on a smaller scale.
- HEAT EFFICIENTLY — Select between the 2 heat settings (Low/750W, High/1500W) and a fan only option to tailor heat output and energy consumption.
- CONTROL YOUR COMFORT — The mechanical thermostat with seven settings allows you to choose your desired comfort level.
- HEAT SAFELY — Advanced safety features include a cool-touch exterior and an automatic safety shut-off system for worry-free use.
- SUPERIOR SUPPORT — When you choose a Vornado fan, you’re investing in superior performance and design that will deliver total satisfaction. If not, we’ll replace it, for 5 years. Supported by a customer service team based in Andover, KS. Made in the USA of U.S. and imported parts.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersBefore purchasing a new propane heater, there are a few things you should consider.
- Efficiency. Efficiency is the difference between the heat output and the propane input.
- Safety. When choosing a heater, look for safety features such as tip-over protection, automatic shut-off, and anti-tilt devices.
- Features. Some heaters have thermostatic controls, which allow you to maintain a consistent temperature.
- Ease of Use. Some models have auto-ignition, so you dont have to worry about lighting the pilot.
- Size and Weight. Size and weight are very important considerations. Larger heaters mean theyll heat a larger area. Smaller heaters are portable.
- Warranty. Most manufacturers offer a 1-year warranty. But keep in mind that the warranty only covers the manufacturers defects.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters allow you to heat small spaces like your patio or your garage. They run on liquid propane, which costs more than regular propane but lasts longer.
Propane space heaters come in different shapes and sizes. You should pick a model that is the right size for the space you want to heat. Propane space heaters come in several sizes that can accommodate different areas of the room. There are also propane space heaters that are specifically designed to provide heat to specific areas.
Propane space heaters also come in different designs. There are heaters that are designed for indoor use and others that are designed for outdoor use. You can also find propane space heaters with electric ignition. These are easier to operate than models that use propane, which require lighting the pilot light.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters use propane gas to generate heat. They are often used to provide heat in very cold temperatures.
Propane heaters are safer, easier to use, and more portable than other types of space heaters.
Propane heaters are safer because there are no open flames. Open flames are a serious fire hazard.
Propane heaters are easier to use than other types of space heaters because you simply draw the heater closer to you in order to generate heat.
Propane heaters are portable because you can bring them anywhere that you have access to propane gas.
Propane space heaters have high temperatures. They can reach as high as 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Propane heaters are convenient. You can put them anywhere in your home that has access to propane gas.
Related posts:Review Cagogo Heated Blanket Soft 5V Safety Electric USB Blanket Machine Washable for Home Travel Of...Review Funtravo Patio Heater Reflector Shield, Heat Focusing Reflector for Round Natural Gas and Pro...Review Galeril Electric Throw Blanket - Heated Blanket Fast Heating Warm Soft Weighted Throw Blanket...Review USB Electric Blanket,Portable Heated Blanket 29.5*47.3in Machine Washing Warm Electric Blanke...