Details: VIVOHOME 1500W Oil Filled Radiator Heater with Remote Control, Electric Portable Heater with Adjustable Thermostat and 12-Hours Timer, Black
Previous page Who are we? VIVOHOME was started in California in 2015 with a few premium products and a simple mission: help people improve their homes and lives. We have expanded rapidly, and today we sell across the United States and around the world. Explore Your Home Style Visit the Store Explore Your Home Style Visit the Store How did we start? VIVOHOME was started in California in 2015 with a few premium products and a simple mission: help people improve their homes and lives. We sell across the United States and around the world. What makes our unique? A strong sense of responsibility motivates us to regard product optimization as our top priority and place great emphasis on customer feelings. Why we love what we do? We are motivated by a responsibility to optimize every product we produce because we want customers to feel the thrill of surprise at our innovation and quality. Next page
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- QUIET & EVEN HEATING – VIVOHOME Oil-Filled Radiator Heater is equipped with 7 heating fins, an internal resistor, and diathermic oil to produce heat easily and evenly; Without a fan to push hot air out through, it warms the surrounding ambient air in an extremely silent and smokeless way, ensuring you a sweet dream; Ideal for small-to-large studies, bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms, garages, etc
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE & TIMER – There are 3 heating powers (600W/900W/1500W) for you to choose; You can switch to the highest setting for quick warming or to the lower settings for heat preservation; The temperatures are adjustable from 59 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit; You can set the timer between 1 to 12 hours, after which the heater will turn off automatically
- CONVENIENT CONTROL & LED DISPLAY – It comes with remote control and LED display screen, you can simply set the heating mode, temperature, and timer with 2 fingers and enjoy long-lasting heat without leaving your sofa or bed; The control panel on the machine also allows you to finish all the settings
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE & MOVE – The heater is designed with 4 swivel caster wheels and a handle for easy transport and repositioning; The assembly is like shooting fish in a barrel, as you only need to attach the castors on the bottom of the heater; Note: Do not operate the heater without feet attached
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are cost-effective, long-lasting, and effective. However, like any heating appliance, they are dangerous if misused.
- Consider the output. Kerosene heaters have a range of output. The heater you select should be able to heat the room quickly.
- Consider the safety. Kerosene heaters fuel is flammable, so its best to keep them away from children and pets.
- Consider the design. Kerosene heaters come in different designs, including wall-mount units, room units, and free-standing units.
- Consider the brand. Kerosene heaters are available from a variety of brands, including Frigidaire, Kenmore, and Maytag.
- Check the warranty.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters can give your home or office a lot of warmth on the coldest of days. But which ones are the best?
One factor that you’ll want to consider is the amount of heat that a particular space heater can provide. The Kerosene Heater Buying Guide lists the amount of BTUs that each heater can produce. For instance, the 8,000-watt King Kerosene Heater puts out 8,000 BTUs of heat per hour.
The Kerosene Heater Buying Guide also lists the type of fuel that each heater uses. A kerosene heater typically uses kerosene as fuel; these heaters are cheaper and usually more efficient than other types of space heaters.
Another feature to consider is whether the heaters have any safety features. Kerosene heaters tend to lack these safety features, so check the Kerosene Heater Buying Guide for a list of safety features that different heaters have.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are very simple to use. Here is a step-by-step guide to using them.
- Step #1: Fill the tank to the desired amount with kerosene.
- Step #2: Set the thermostat on the desired temperature.
- Step #3: The heater will reach the desired temperature after a few minutes.
- Step #4: Once the desired temperature is reached, the heater will shut off.
- Step #5: Repeat this process until the desired temperature is reached.
Kerosene space heaters are very easy to use and, as long as you follow the instructions above, they should function reliably and efficiently for a long time.
Related posts:Review Pro-Parts PP217 Pump Adjustment Kit HA3020 for Desa Reddy Kerosene HeaterReview Mr. Heater 20K BTU Liquid Propane Blue Flame Vent-Free Heater Bundle with Blower and Regulato...Review SOYEN Relieve Fatigue Heated Blanket USB Electric Blanket Lap Soft Heating Blanket with 3 Hea...Review Electric Heated Blanket 62'' x 84'' Heating Blanket for Full Body Warming, Fast Heating with ...