Details: USB Heated Blanket Electric Blanket Throw Heating Blanket Washable Sherpa Electric Throw Blanket Fast Heating Sofa Chair Couch Plush Travel Heating Blanket Bedspread Cover with Pocket
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CAR ADAPTABLE- This soft, 5-volt electric blanket plugs into any car, truck, SUV or RV cigarette lighter. Heats up quickly and stays warm until you unplug it.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND WARM- This lightweight auto blanket has thin wire that still gives off warm and comfortable heat. The anti-pill polar fleece material is great for cold morning starts and will remain smooth and cozy for years to come.
- GREAT GIFT- This travel throw is the perfect cold weather accessory! Great for vehicle emergency kits, camping and tailgating, it’s a thoughtful gift for your friends and family this winter season.
- This portable 60x80CM electric throw blanket is large enough to keep your whole body warm on winter nights, ideal for both home and office use. Long power cable will enable you to use this electric blanket more flexibly in the room.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Heated BlanketMany factors go into choosing the best-heated blanket. To help you decide, I’ve put together this buying guide.
- Cost. Heated blankets vary in price, but you should expect to spend anywhere from $40 to $150 for one.
- Coverage. If you’re shopping for a throw blanket, coverage is less important. However, if you’re shopping for a sleeping bag or blanket, you’ll want to make sure it covers your entire body.
- Warranty. Most blanket manufacturers offer a warranty that varies from 1 to 5 years.
- Power. Most heated blankets have 1 to 3 heat settings, but if you’re shopping for a sleeping bag or throw blanket, having 1 to 3 settings will suffice.
- Features. Look for a remote control, digital control panel, or programmable timer. Also, consider checking out the blanket’s fabric quality.
- Size. Blankets come in various sizes, including twin, full, queen, king, and oversized.
- Accessories. Look for additional accessories, such as a bed sleeve, mattress pad, or travel bag.
- Benefits. Heated blankets are also known as electric blankets or electric
How to choose Heated BlanketWhen choosing a heated blanket, there are a few important factors to keep in mind:
- How much heat do you desire? The number of watts your blanket uses matters. A blanket with a greater wattage will be warmer but may cost more. Its also a good idea to choose a heated blanket that has a temperature control feature, so you can adjust the temperature to your desired level.
- How much space do you require? When shopping for a heating blanket, it’s important to consider how much space you need. Most heated blankets come with no smaller than a queen-size option, so you’ll want to measure your bed before making a purchase.
- What type of backing do you need? Heated blankets often come in fleece and flannel options. However, you may be interested in thinner, lighter blankets for year-round use.
- How much control do you need? Some heated blankets come with overheating protection, which automatically shuts off the blanket if it overheats. This feature is especially useful if you have children or pets.
How to Maintain Heated BlanketMaintaining a Heated Blanket? Follow these easy steps.
- Place the blanket on a flat surface.
- Fold the blanket in half.
- Turn the blanket inside out.
- Wash the blanket in cold water and tumble dry on low heat.
- Turn it back right side out.
- Add 2 or 3 drops of fabric softener to the dryer.
- Tumble the blanket on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
Review Biddeford Microplush Electric Heated Warming Throw Blanket Navy Blue Snowflake Washable Auto ...
Review ARTIBETTER Heated Blanket Cotton Electric Cosy Safe Warm Temperature Control Pain Reliever Th...
Review Homeleader ETL Portable Radiant Heater, 1250W/1500W Indoor Space Heater, Rapid Heating with A...
Review Biddeford Blankets Velour Sherpa Electric Heated Blanket with Digital Controller, Throw, Navy...