Details: SunStar Heating Products Garage Tube Heater – LP, 25,000 BTU, Model Number SIR25-15-L
Ideal for residential garages, vestibules, entryways, workshops, enclosed patios, restaurants, smoking shelters, small greenhouses, hard-to-heat small areas and low-ceiling height applications. Low intensity radiant heat can save up to 30 in fuel savings over convection warm air heating. Heaters can be controlled by a line Volt thermostat sold separately. If preferred, the heaters can be controlled by a 24V Thermostat and a 24V Thermostat Relay Kit both sold separately. U.S.A. In residential garage applications, the heater must be vented outside through sidewall or the roof. In commercial/industrial space heating applications, the heater can be indirectly vented optional exhaust hood sold separately. Needs Direct Venting Blower Not Included, Dim L x W x H in 110 x 10 x 18, Blower Power Supply Volts, Amps 120, Igniter Direct spark, Thermostat Not Included, Gas Inlet in 1/2, BTU Output 25,000, Heating Capability sq. ft 15,000, Product Type Radiant heat. Compact Sz overall length is 110in for ease of installation Efficiencies range up to 84.5 Installation as low as 8ft above floor CSA design certified Vacuum sys pulls combustion products through the combustion chamber for greater safety, virtually eliminating the possibility of combustion gases leaking into the heated space Solid State Ignition sys offers reliable electronic direct spark ignition sys with 100 gas safety shutoff control and 30-second pre-purge U-Tube Design provides uniform emitter tube Temps and energy distribution on the floor, unlike straight tube heaters which are always hotter at the burner end than at the exhaust end Heavy-duty combustion chamber Aluminum reflectors with 97 reflectivity rating Diaphragm safety switch for proof of venting and sys indicator lights Includes 36in stainless steel flexible gas connector 4in round flue connection
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compact size: overall length is 110in for ease of installation
- Efficiencies range up to 84.5%
- Installation as low as 8ft. above floor
- CSA design certified
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersThere are many good reasons to buy an NG space heater, but how do you know which model is right for your home?
- Size. Choose a space heater that fits comfortably within your home. Small space heaters are ideal for small rooms, and large models work best in larger areas.
- Location. Where you place your space heater can have a significant impact on its efficiency. Some space heaters are best for placement near windows, while others work best by fireplaces, in basements, or in other damp or shady locations.
- Efficiency. Look for units with a high coefficient of performance (COP) rating. A COP of 3.0 or higher is considered efficient.
- Safety features. Make sure the space heater youre considering has a tip-over switch, an automatic shut-off function, and a safety valve.
- Warranty. Look for a warranty thats at least 10 years long.
- Recycling. Many space heaters can be disposed of in a regular trash receptacle. Others must be recycled.
- Ratings. Most space heaters have Energy Star ratings.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heating systems offer several advantages over other types of heating; these include lower operating costs, less maintenance costs, and minimal noise. However, there are some factors to consider before choosing a natural gas heater for your home. Heres what you need to know:
- Cost of heating: Natural gas costs more than electricity, but costs less than heating oil. Natural gas prices also vary by region; in some areas, natural gas is less expensive than electricity or heating oil, while in other areas it can be more expensive.
- Maintenance: Natural gas heating systems require less maintenance than most other heating systems – this can save you considerable time and money in the long run. Some natural gas systems also feature a self cleaning burner that helps to prevent buildup on the burner.
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters use a similar concept as other space heaters, but they have the added advantage of using natural gas instead of electricity. There are several different types of natural gas space heaters available, but all of them operate using the same general method.
To understand how natural gas space heaters work, you must first understand how natural gas is delivered to homes. Natural gas is delivered to your home through a pipe that reaches from a main gas line. Most homes have a single main gas line that reaches from the gas companys underground supply to your home.
When the gas company delivers natural gas to your home, it pushes the gas through a regulator valve. This valve releases a certain amount of gas into the home each time the main valve is open. This amount of gas depends on the size of the pipe that reaches from the gas line to your home.
When the main gas valve is open, it releases a certain amount of gas into the home. This amount of gas determines how much gas will be pushed through the regulator valve each time it is opened.
Because the amount of gas released into the home varies by the size of the pipe, the amount of gas pushed into the main valve will vary as well. Over time, this will affect the amount of gas pushed through the regulator valve and the temperature of the home.
Related posts:Review Galeril Electric Blanket - Heating Blanket Fast Heating Washable Soft Weighted Blanket Throw ...Review USB Flannel Blanket Heated Shawl Electric Heated Blanket with Buttons Wearable Portable Warmi...Review Electric Space Heater,Air Choice Ceramic Space Heater with Adjustable Thermostat, 750/1500W P...Review Portable Electric Heater, Electric Space Heater with 3 Heat Settings, 1500w Ceramic Heater Fa...