Details: Sunday Living Electric Space Heater, 1500W Infrared Space Heater, Wall Mount or Freestanding, Adjustable Thermostat, Remote Control, 12-H Timer, Wall Heater for Large Room, Bathroom, Garage, Bedroom
Brand: 5 SUNDAY LIVING
SUNDAY LIVING INDOOR HEATERS To live everyday like a SUNDAY IN WINTER. Previous page SUNDAY LIVING Visit the Store Next page
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【EFFECTIVE HEATING & ENERGY SAVING】: The [2022 New Version] 1500W infrared heater is built with efficient quartz heating elements, which provides a powerful output of 5,000 BTU which can cover average-sized rooms as large as 500 sq-ft. This electric heater comes with ECO (eco-friendly) heating mode to maintain low heating costs and save your electric bills.
- 【WALL MOUNTED OR FREESTANDING】:This electric space heater has wall mounting accessories can be used for hung on the wall and you won’t waste any floor space, highly recommended for bathroom, garage and basement. It also with standing bases for free-standing, it is portable and convenient to move around. Both of them are easy to install.
- 【3 MODES AND TIMER】: High heat for 1500W, low heat for 750W, and ECO for energy saving. Adjustable thermostat for setting temperature from 59℉ to 86℉. This indoor heater comes with power-off timer(1-12 hours), set your desire time and temp, enjoy your free and warm personal time.The ℃/℉ button to switch the display between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- 【EASY TO USE】: The room heater is featuring with a large LED display on the front, you are able to control directly on it and easy to know the current situation from the screen. A full functional remote control allows you to warm the room up without getting out of your couch.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersIf youre still unsure about which heater to buy, please read the guide below.
- Heating Capacity. Measure the area which you want to heat. For large rooms, space heaters with the highest heating capacities are your best bet.
- Heat Output. Of course, the more heat output a space heater generates, the quicker it warms up the room.
- Safety. If youre getting an indoor heater, safety is a major concern. Thus, look for safety features like tip-over protection and automatic shut-off capabilities.
- Heater Size. Although you still have the option of buying a larger heater, remember that appliances of this size tend to be larger and harder to move around.
- Price. Although space heaters are considered fairly affordable, consider the overall cost of the heater.
- Warranty. Warranties are a nice feature, but make sure you dont fall for false promises.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters allow you to heat small spaces like your patio or your garage. They run on liquid propane, which costs more than regular propane but lasts longer.
Propane space heaters come in different shapes and sizes. You should pick a model that is the right size for the space you want to heat. Propane space heaters come in several sizes that can accommodate different areas of the room. There are also propane space heaters that are specifically designed to provide heat to specific areas.
Propane space heaters also come in different designs. There are heaters that are designed for indoor use and others that are designed for outdoor use. You can also find propane space heaters with electric ignition. These are easier to operate than models that use propane, which require lighting the pilot light.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters use propane gas to generate heat. They are often used to provide heat in very cold temperatures.
Propane heaters are safer, easier to use, and more portable than other types of space heaters.
Propane heaters are safer because there are no open flames. Open flames are a serious fire hazard.
Propane heaters are easier to use than other types of space heaters because you simply draw the heater closer to you in order to generate heat.
Propane heaters are portable because you can bring them anywhere that you have access to propane gas.
Propane space heaters have high temperatures. They can reach as high as 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Propane heaters are convenient. You can put them anywhere in your home that has access to propane gas.