Details: Space Heater,Portable Electric Heater,1200W/600W Safe & Quiet Oscillating Ceramic Heater,Tilt & Over-Heat Portection,Suitable for Office Home
Why choose our Portable Electric Space Heater? ♨Safety protection is made of PTC ceramic heating technology with a drop switch on the bottom of the product. It will automatically close when it is out of touch or tipped over. ♨Wide-angle automatic oscillation ensures large angle heating. The heater can be rotated at an angle of 70 degrees, and our heating fan rotates to expand coverage to quickly, evenly and safely heat your interior; the advantage of a panel heater. ♨PTC Ceramic Heating Technology Our electric ceramic heaters do not overheat, while at the same time saving energy, safety and long service life. It can output wind quickly. ♨Save on overall heating costs, use a portable heater to heat your room and lower the thermostat throughout the room. This also reduces wear on the main heating system. ♨Low noise of 45 decibels will not affect your sleep, reading, and work. Portable ceramic space heaters are available for both men and women, regardless of age, and are ideal for use in offices, homes, dormitories, bedrooms, etc. ♨You can choose the hot, warm or fan-only mode, warm in winter and cool in summer. Its fan mode produces natural air circulation without adding heat and is designed with a thermostat to provide individual comfort. ☀Specifications ☀Weight: 3Ibs ☀Voltage: 120V ☀Frequency: 50Hz ☀Output Power (W): 1200W ☀Dimensions: 6.5in X 6.5in X 11.5in Warm Notice: Do not use the heater in the immediate surroundings of a bath, a shower or a swimming pool. In case of automatic overheat shut off, unplug the heater & wait about 30 minutes to cool down, then reset the heater.
- Products can be returned
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersElectric heaters are a great option if you live in a cold climate. A space heater is great because it offers quick, efficient heat, and its easy to use. Electric heaters use electricity to power a fan that blows infrared waves into the air.
- Size. Electric heaters come in different sizes, including tabletop, plug-in, and convection.
- Heat. Most electric heaters have three different heat optionslow, medium, and high.
- Power. The amount of electricity your heater consumes depends on its size and the heat setting.
- Plug-In and Non-Plug-In. Electric heaters can be either plug-in or non-plug-in.
- Warranty. Most electric heaters come with a warranty between 1 and 3 years.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are a convenient way to quickly warm up a room, and theyre cheap to run.
However, safe use requires a lot of care, and its important to make sure youre aware of the dangers that lurk when using one of these devices.
Heres how to use an electric space heater safely:
- Always use a proper extension cord. Never use an extension chord that doesnt have the proper rating for your heater.
- Never use an electric space heater to dry clothes. Doing so can cause a fire.
- Never leave an electric space heater on when youre not using it.
- Dont touch elements on the heater when its still hot.
- Never place your electric space heater on a wet, wet surface.
Related posts:Review Lost River Natural Gas Ventless Infrared Radiant Plaque Heater - 10,000 BTU, T-Stat Control -...Review DeWalt F340680 DXH135KT Kerosene Heater, 135K BTU,YellowReview Pawque Heated Blanket Electric Blanket, Soft Ribbed Fleece 50x60 Fast Heating Sherpa Electric...Review Biddeford Luxurious Microplush Heated Electric Blanket Queen Light Gray Plush