Details: Space Heater, SANVINDER 1500W Portable Heater for Bedroom, ECO Thermostat 90° Oscillating, 24 hours timer, Fast Heating Electric Heater with Remote, Overheat Protection, LED Display for Bedroom Office
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【1s Heat up Quickly】When you come home or to the office on a freezing day, you’ll want to get warm quickly to save your fingers or toes from the cold, this space heater will be a great choice for you, powerful 1500W PTC ceramic heating allows this portable heater to send out hot air in 1 second, making you feel the change from cold to warm in a matter of seconds.
- 【Energy-Saving & Money-Saving】You could set a temperature with the 59-99°F thermostat in 1°F increments, our electric heater will heat up to and cycle on/off automatically to maintain the temperature you set and save more on your heating bills. In addition to the high and low modes, this heater for bedroom has a fan-only mode, which makes it can act as a slight fan in a warmer climate. This space heater can be used all year round, greatly saving you the cost of additional equipment.
- 【Heat Cover More Area】Unlike other heaters that only have a 70 ° oscillation, SANVINDER space heater are designed with a 90° oscillation, meaning that the warmth can be covered to more areas. This electric heater has a louvered air outlet design, and you can freely adjust the up and down air direction with the knob on the side. 90° oscillation + up and down adjustment will greatly meet your heating needs.
- 【Hassle-Free】With a 0-24 hours timer, it’s convenient for you to freely control the heating time, saving electricity costs & enjoying a comfortable sleep. And this space heater is equipped with remote control, you no longer need to get up frequently from the cozy sofa to adjust it, you can also easily access all the functions through the touch button on the top of the room heater.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersAs you continue your search for an electric space heater, keep in mind the factors below.
- Size. Size wont matter if youre going to be sitting right on top of it. Unfortunately, a space heater has to sit on the floor, so its important for it to be the right size.
- Plug. Plug type can be a hassle, but its important to know which plug type youll need. Most space heaters come with a 1.5-inch diameter plug. If yours doesnt come with one, youll need to purchase an adapter.
- Safety. Check whether the space heater has a safety shutoff feature. This will ensure that the device wont overheat and cause a fire.
- Timer. A timer is simply another term for automatic shutoff. If you like to sleep in, use the timer to ensure that youre not burning up energy.
- Heating Output. Use wattage to determine how much heat the heater can generate. The higher the wattage, the hotter the heater.
- Watts per Square Inch. A watt is a unit of energy. Watts per square inch, on the other hand, is the rate the watts are converted to heat.
- Power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted into heat.
- EMF. EMF stands for Electro Magnetic Field. EMF
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review Comfort Zone Energy Save Quartz Radiant Heater - Electric Indoor Heater for Home, Office, Bed...Review Biddeford Blankets Velour/Sherpa Heated Throw with Digital ControllerReview Wall Mount Heater- Air Choice Electric Wall Heater with Overheating Auto Cut-off, 120V, 400W ...Review Sherpa Heating Blanket Multiple Heat Settings Heated Throw Blanket Warm and Comfortable Heati...