Details: Space Heater, Portable Heater Fan, 1500W Electric Heater with 3 Modes, 3s Fast Heat, Thermostat with Overheat Protection, Electric Heaters for Home, Heaters for Indoor Use, 2 in 1 for All Year Round
TRUSTTECH is delicate to offer the most reliable space heater to everyone. No preheat is needed. While focusing on functionality, TRUSTTECH always prioritizes users’ safety. This electric heater for indoor & outdoor has passed strict tests. Please feel free to enjoy the comfort it brings to you without any concerns.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3 Modes Setting and 3s Fast Heat; Get ready for cold Winter, it’s time to pick an electric heater! No need to preheat, TRUSTECH room heater can quickly warm up the air around you within only 3 sec; With 3-Mode Setting, you can choose 750W Low Heat, 1500W Hot Heat, or Natural Wind as you like so it can meet your demands in winter and summer; Besides, you can carry this portable electric heater anywhere, such as camping. You can easily gain either cold or hot wind at a low cost
- Overheat Protection and ETL Certificate; We take safety into consideration, the electric heater with thermostat will automatically keep the temperature constant, so no need to worry about overheating issues and being awakened by the high temperature at night, which is safe for your family; Besides, this heater for bedroom has been tested by the professional team and it owns the ETL Certificate, which guarantees user’s safety while using it
- Portable Design and Adjustable Tilt; Built-in carry handle and lightweight (3.1Ibs), this heater fan would be perfect to be placed in any place of your room, and it won’t take up much of your space; With the 90°adjustable design, you can adjust the angle of the heater electric as you like while using this compact heater; Also, it has a mini body and bright yellow, which makes it becomes a wonderful heater for bedroom, portable heater for office, and electric space heater for indoor use
- Easy to Use; Simplicity is preferred, without complicated operations, this electric heater is super easy to use; Just plug it in, turn two knobs at the same time (one for mode choice, one for overheat protection), then hot/cold wind will be coming; Also, the portable heater adopts PTC material, so it has a high heat conversion efficiency, which makes the cost-effective room heater save electricity bills for you while offering warmth in the cold weather
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review Sunbeam Queen Size Electric Fleece Heated Blanket in Mushroom with Dual ZoneReview Firlar Blanket, 24x32 Inch USB Flannel Heated Shawl Heated Throw Blanket with Hand Pocket War...Review Mr. Heater MHC15T Single Tank Top Outdoor Propane HeaterReview Ehomexpert Outdoor Patio Heater for Garden Porch Patio Deck Backyard,40,000 BTU Outdoor Heate...