Details: Space Heater for indoor use Electric Portable Heaters with Thermostat 750W/1500W, Small Mini Ceramic Heater Energy Efficient Quiet Desk Heater for Indoor Office Room Desktop Home Use
Moonflor ceramic space heater for small space, warm you up in winter Thermostat The heater has thermostat that helps keep a stable temperature you set, it will automatically turn the heater off and will turn it back on when the temperature drops below the thermostat setting Specifications 3 Settings: Fan mode (cool air) Setting I (Warm 750W) Setting II (Warmer 1500W) Tip-over Protection Overheat Protection Convenient Build-in Carry Handle Read more Personal Heater The space heater comes with 6 x 7.5 x 9.2 inch, very portable and suitable for personal use Living Room Heater PTC ceramic heating and high-speed fan help warm up the room quickly and help you save your electric bills Office Heater Moonflor ceramic heater is a great choice if you need a cute mini heater in your office. It keeps you warm and cozy while working Read more Convenient Build-in Carry Handle The portable small heater has a convenient build-in carry handle, which makes it easy to move 3 Settings and Thermostat The knob on the left is a thermostat, make △ target + to start the heater. The knob on the right can adjust heater settings: fan mode (cool air), setting I (warm 750W), setting II (warmer 1500W) Tip-over Protection When the heater is knocked over the tip over protection system will shut the heater off and the heater will back on automatically when it is upright Overheat Protection The automatic overheat protection system will shut the unit off when the parts of the heater overheat(158℉), designed for your warmth and safety at the same time Read more Read more
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Convenient space heater: This small heater is only 6 x 7.5 x 9.2 inch, very portable and easy to carry, fits indoors use like office, bedroom, under desk
- Safety protection: When the small space heater is overheated the thermostat will automatically turn off the heater and will turn it back on when the temperature drops below the thermostat setting. And when the heater is knocked over the tip over protection system will shut the heater off and the heater will back on automatically when it is upright
- 3 modes electric heater: low heater, high heater and fun mode which will blow out cool air. Our electric heater can be used both in winter and summer
- Quiet and portable ceramic heater: The noise of our heater makes is lower than 45 decibel, quiet enough to use in a bedroom while sleeping. Small size heater is very portable for personal use
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersAs you continue your search for an electric space heater, keep in mind the factors below.
- Size. Size wont matter if youre going to be sitting right on top of it. Unfortunately, a space heater has to sit on the floor, so its important for it to be the right size.
- Plug. Plug type can be a hassle, but its important to know which plug type youll need. Most space heaters come with a 1.5-inch diameter plug. If yours doesnt come with one, youll need to purchase an adapter.
- Safety. Check whether the space heater has a safety shutoff feature. This will ensure that the device wont overheat and cause a fire.
- Timer. A timer is simply another term for automatic shutoff. If you like to sleep in, use the timer to ensure that youre not burning up energy.
- Heating Output. Use wattage to determine how much heat the heater can generate. The higher the wattage, the hotter the heater.
- Watts per Square Inch. A watt is a unit of energy. Watts per square inch, on the other hand, is the rate the watts are converted to heat.
- Power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted into heat.
- EMF. EMF stands for Electro Magnetic Field. EMF
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review Dura Heat TT-360 Propane(LP) 360 Degree Tank Top HeaterReview CYMULA Heated Blanket Electric Throw Blanket Soft Sherpa-Fleece Materials, 10 Heat Settings a...Review Pure Enrichment® PureRelief™ Radiance Deluxe Heated Blanket - 10 Heat Settings, Super Soft Mi...Review BZPIZ USB Heated Shawl, Warm Electric Throws Flannel Blanket Heating Cushion Scarf