Details: Space Heater for Indoor Use, 1500W Electric Heater, Portable Ceramic 18inch
“Technical Specifications: Power: 900W/1500W Rated Voltage: 120V Rated Frequency: 60Hz Timer: 12 hours Auto Power Off: 24 hours without operation Temperature Range: 41°F-95°F Oscillating Heater Range：70° Craftsmanship: Ceramic element electric heater Portable Heater Size: 18 inch Applicable scenes: Indoor use, bedroom, living room, garage, study, gym, etc. What’s in the Box: 1 x Portable Space Heater for indoor use 1 x Remote Control 1 x User Guide” “Keep Warm & Cozy in Winter Fast heating in 3 seconds 20% wider heating range ECO mode for energy-saving 70° oscillation for even heating 41°F to 90°F adjustable temperature 12hrs timer & 24hrs auto-off Remote control included Compact size for easy portability ETL certified Energy-Saving ECO Mode Automatically adjust operating power between 1500W and 900W to save energy Gentle&Quiet An ultra-quiet breeze that’s comfortable,enjoy a soothing night of rest even on cool winter nights Gentle&Quiet An ultra-quiet breeze that’s comfortable,enjoy a soothing night of rest even on cool winter nights”
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fast & Quiet Heating: Equipped with ceramic heating elements and rated power up to 1500 watts, our PTC space heater heats up to 70°F in 3 seconds for immediate warmth for relatively small spaces; operating noise is lower than 45dB for most people to use in the bedroom while sleeping
- Toasty Targeted Heat: Far-reaching 70° oscillation heats from side to side and at a 7° tilt to increase the heat distribution range by 20% for even warmth, for you and your family, without wasting heat
- Energy Saving: Choose from 3 heating modes – High (1500W), Low (900W) and ECO – ECO mode automatically adjusts the operating power between 1500W and 900W, depending on the temperature difference between the room and your set heating temperature, to save energy while keep your room cozy
- Built to Be Safe: Numerous safety features including ETL certification, V-0 flame retardant material rating, overheating protection sensor, 12hr timer, 24hr auto-off and tip-over switch for peace of mind (please use a wall socket instead of a power strip during use)
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing an electric fan heater for your home requires some research and consideration. First, it is important to know which type of heating option will best fit your home. Typically, electric fan heaters heat a room very quickly, as well as evenly. If you live in an area with snowy winters, an electric fan heater is an ideal option.
The heating elements used in electric fan heaters are enclosed in a protective metal mesh. These elements are typically made from ceramic or tungsten. Ceramic elements are less expensive but tend to wear out over time. Tungsten elements last longer but will cost more.
Also, be sure to consider the size of the room you want to heat. Electric fan heaters can be very large, so make sure you select a heater that is large enough to accommodate the size of the room.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are a convenient way to quickly warm up a room, and theyre cheap to run.
However, safe use requires a lot of care, and its important to make sure youre aware of the dangers that lurk when using one of these devices.
Heres how to use an electric space heater safely:
- Always use a proper extension cord. Never use an extension chord that doesnt have the proper rating for your heater.
- Never use an electric space heater to dry clothes. Doing so can cause a fire.
- Never leave an electric space heater on when youre not using it.
- Dont touch elements on the heater when its still hot.
- Never place your electric space heater on a wet, wet surface.
Related posts:Review ZAAHH USB Heating Portable Travel for Sofa Bed 3 Levels Machine Washable Electric Blanket The...Review Sealy Electric Blanket & Heated Mattress Pad Full Size, Flannel Heated Blanket with 10 Heatin...Review Mr. Heater F271380 MH85QFAV Forced Air Propane HeaterReview 210,000 BTU Portable Kerosene Forced Air Utility Heater