Details: SOUTHEATIC Outdoor Space Heaters for Patio, Infrared Heater, 800W Radiant Heater, Space Heater Outdoor 3S Fast Heating and Quiet Space Save Patio Heater Electric, Waterproof
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [Super Quiet Heating]- This Infrared space heater can continuously provide sunshine-like warmth and work silently, so it will not disturb you when you’re working, sleeping, chatting or doing any other things. Just imagine, in winter, you use this heater in the balcony, drinking coffee or reading a book, how comfortable it is!
- [3 Seconds Instant Heating] With the advanced golden coated carbon fiber tubes, this vertical electric heater heats up in less than 3 seconds. And the radiant heater does not heat the air, directly transfers heat to the human body which could also save 40%-60% on energy consumption.
- [Reliable Heater] This electric heater is compact, lightweight and has passed the ETL certification. Besides, it was designed with big stainless steel base , Tip-over auto shut off function and aluminum mesh cover, so It is safe to use around children and pets, do not need to worry about tip-over and unsafe problems.
- [Waterproof ]. IP55 certified weatherproof rating makes this safe for use outdoors, even in wet or rainy environments. No need to put it away every day.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersIf youre still unsure about which heater to buy, please read the guide below.
- Heating Capacity. Measure the area which you want to heat. For large rooms, space heaters with the highest heating capacities are your best bet.
- Heat Output. Of course, the more heat output a space heater generates, the quicker it warms up the room.
- Safety. If youre getting an indoor heater, safety is a major concern. Thus, look for safety features like tip-over protection and automatic shut-off capabilities.
- Heater Size. Although you still have the option of buying a larger heater, remember that appliances of this size tend to be larger and harder to move around.
- Price. Although space heaters are considered fairly affordable, consider the overall cost of the heater.
- Warranty. Warranties are a nice feature, but make sure you dont fall for false promises.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters allow you to heat small spaces like your patio or your garage. They run on liquid propane, which costs more than regular propane but lasts longer.
Propane space heaters come in different shapes and sizes. You should pick a model that is the right size for the space you want to heat. Propane space heaters come in several sizes that can accommodate different areas of the room. There are also propane space heaters that are specifically designed to provide heat to specific areas.
Propane space heaters also come in different designs. There are heaters that are designed for indoor use and others that are designed for outdoor use. You can also find propane space heaters with electric ignition. These are easier to operate than models that use propane, which require lighting the pilot light.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters use propane gas to generate heat. They are often used to provide heat in very cold temperatures.
Propane heaters are safer, easier to use, and more portable than other types of space heaters.
Propane heaters are safer because there are no open flames. Open flames are a serious fire hazard.
Propane heaters are easier to use than other types of space heaters because you simply draw the heater closer to you in order to generate heat.
Propane heaters are portable because you can bring them anywhere that you have access to propane gas.
Propane space heaters have high temperatures. They can reach as high as 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Propane heaters are convenient. You can put them anywhere in your home that has access to propane gas.