Details: Small Space Heaters for Indoor Use, 1500w/750w Electric Space Heater with Thermostat, Ptc Ceramic Portable Electric Heater Fast Heat Up 200 Sq.ft in 1 Second, Quiet Heater for Office and Bedroom
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Easy to operate】 Fully assembled, just plug it in and you can use the small office space heater. Adjust the knob on the right to turn the heater on. 4 Modes: Low–produces 750 watts of heat, High–produces heat faster and hotter at 1500 watts, Fan–Blow out cool air, OFF — Turn off the heater. Then turn the thermostat knob on the left to adjust the room temp from MIN to MAX.
- 【Efficient Heater & Energy Saving】With PTE ceramic heating technology and a high-speed fan, this electric space heater can warm your room in 200 square feet in 1 second. Saving electricity bills by heating the small space required, instead of using other centralized heaters. Keep you comfortable with minimal expense.
- 【Humanized Safety Design】Made of flame retardant material. Overheat protection, when the temperature exceeds the limit, the space heaters for indoor use will automatically shut down, once it returns to the safe temperature, it will start working again. The thoughtful tip-over protection design will shut the room heater off if it gets knocked over accidentally immediately to avoid accidents.
- 【Portable】 Size:6.5*5.5*9.3 inches, 3 lbs, light weight mini heater with with a built-in carrying handle and 6 Ft long cord makes this portable electric space heater easy to carry, suitable for indoor use such as office, room, desk, home, bedroom.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersElectric heaters are a great option if you live in a cold climate. A space heater is great because it offers quick, efficient heat, and its easy to use. Electric heaters use electricity to power a fan that blows infrared waves into the air.
- Size. Electric heaters come in different sizes, including tabletop, plug-in, and convection.
- Heat. Most electric heaters have three different heat optionslow, medium, and high.
- Power. The amount of electricity your heater consumes depends on its size and the heat setting.
- Plug-In and Non-Plug-In. Electric heaters can be either plug-in or non-plug-in.
- Warranty. Most electric heaters come with a warranty between 1 and 3 years.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are a convenient way to quickly warm up a room, and theyre cheap to run.
However, safe use requires a lot of care, and its important to make sure youre aware of the dangers that lurk when using one of these devices.
Heres how to use an electric space heater safely:
- Always use a proper extension cord. Never use an extension chord that doesnt have the proper rating for your heater.
- Never use an electric space heater to dry clothes. Doing so can cause a fire.
- Never leave an electric space heater on when youre not using it.
- Dont touch elements on the heater when its still hot.
- Never place your electric space heater on a wet, wet surface.
Related posts:Review Aktudy Warm Shawl Electric Heating Blanket, Mink Velvet Wearable Electric Blanket, Multifunct...Review Pure Warmth Solid Flannel Electric Heated Warming Full Blanket - Adjustable Heat Settings wit...Review Sengoku Desk Mini Panel Electric Space Heater, Small, Blue GreyReview Fonzci Wearable Heated Blanket with Buttons, 3 Heating Settings, Electric Heating Pad Blanket...