Details: Small Space Heater, Portable Fast Heating Ceramic Heater with 3W/600W/900W Modes, Twist Switch Desk Heater with Tip-Over and Overheat Protection, Personal Electric Heater for Bedroom, Office (Green)
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ❄Small Space Heater❄ Quickly heats up the small space after you turn the switch on. Ceramic space heater is fast to heat, produces abundant heat without open coils, and quiet enough to long use in home and office.
- ✿3W & 600W & 900W Modes✿This space heater has Three Temperature Modes for you, which allows you to change the mode to your desired wind. 1. 3W Natural Wind (turn on the heater and it will be on natural wind mode automatically)2. 600W Medium Warm Wind Mode when ’△’ at ’I’ indicator place 3. 900W High Warm Wind Mode when ’△’ at ’II’ indicator place.
- ღ Nice Gift ღ The appearance of small space heater is fresh green and it is a good choice for Birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, Valentine’s Day gifts or Anniversary gifts. For yourself, ladies, friends, girlfriend, wife or others. ❈Besides, you can carry this small space heater easily anywhere with it’s portable and compact size. The size is 6.6*4.2*5 inches for the personal design that can warm your body or feet when you stay at Home or work in Office.
- ❀Tip-Over and Overheat Protection ❀You don’t have to worry about safety. The electric space heater is equipped with Tip-over and Overheat safeguards to protect users. It turns off automatically when it’s tilted or overheating. ❉So you should put it on a flat hard surface to use.(✪when the heater is shaken, there is will be a “tick” sound because of the tip switch)
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing an electric fan heater for your home requires some research and consideration. First, it is important to know which type of heating option will best fit your home. Typically, electric fan heaters heat a room very quickly, as well as evenly. If you live in an area with snowy winters, an electric fan heater is an ideal option.
The heating elements used in electric fan heaters are enclosed in a protective metal mesh. These elements are typically made from ceramic or tungsten. Ceramic elements are less expensive but tend to wear out over time. Tungsten elements last longer but will cost more.
Also, be sure to consider the size of the room you want to heat. Electric fan heaters can be very large, so make sure you select a heater that is large enough to accommodate the size of the room.
How to use Electric Space HeatersThe use of electric space heaters is on the rise. The reason is simple, portable electric heaters can provide a lot of benefits. They can keep you warm on cold days without producing a lot of noise, and they can also be more economical than using a central heating system to heat your entire home.
However, there are some important things you should keep in mind when using electric space heaters in your home. The most important thing to remember about electric space heaters is to never put them against any flammable materials. Make sure to use a mat, rug, or wood crate as padding between the heater and the floor.
You should also make sure to turn off the heater and unplug it before going to bed at night. This is standard operating procedure in many homes. If you forget to unplug the heater, you run the risk of waking up to a house fire in the middle of the night!