Details: Sengoku HeatMate 10,000-BTU Portable Indoor/Outdoor Radiant Kerosene Heater, HMN-110
Product Description Our newest style Radiant Kerosene Heater (10,000 BTU) is safe and easy to use and economical to operate. It is great alternative heating source and excellent emergency heating source in events of power failure – no electricity is required! It provides efficient zone heating: about 380 sq.ft. It is lighter than other radiant models and it’s larger (1.2 gallons) tank will keep you warm for up to 14 hours. As energy costs sky rocket and temperatures plunge, HeatMate heaters provide an economical alternative way to zone heat your home or other indoor space. HeatMate heaters are self contained and operate without the need for electrical power. Combined with portability and ease of use this makes HeatMate heaters an excellent solution to your emergency heating needs. Provides warmth and comfort even in the coldest indoor spaces. Fuel gauge, siphon pump and batteries included. From the Manufacturer With over 60 years of experience, Sengoku has become a global leading manufacturer of alternative heating products. Everything that we design and develop is with a focus on continuing to exceed the industry’s quality standards and saving money for our customers. Our kerosene heaters offer the top features customers expect – safety features such as automatic shut-off and safety grills. Our heaters offer convenient features like easy-read fuel gauges and automatic ignition for fast, push-button starting. Our products are innovated to incorporate and meet the priorities and demands of today’s consumers.
- Products can be returned
- Perfect for emergency heating or zone heating of rooms up to 380 square feet
- The large capacity 1.2 gallon/4.5 liter fuel tank will keep you warm for up to 14 hours on one fill
- Features an automatic safety shut off, easy push button start (no matches or electricity required), EZ Flame adjuster, tip over switch, and protective safety grills.
- This Heater is suitable for use inside the house, poorly insulated buildings, garages and other hard to heat spaces.
- Ideal for both everyday supplemental heating and emergency situations
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are cost-effective, long-lasting, and effective. However, like any heating appliance, they are dangerous if misused.
- Consider the output. Kerosene heaters have a range of output. The heater you select should be able to heat the room quickly.
- Consider the safety. Kerosene heaters fuel is flammable, so its best to keep them away from children and pets.
- Consider the design. Kerosene heaters come in different designs, including wall-mount units, room units, and free-standing units.
- Consider the brand. Kerosene heaters are available from a variety of brands, including Frigidaire, Kenmore, and Maytag.
- Check the warranty.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersChoosing kerosene heaters may seem simple, but there are a few considerations to keep in mind before buying.
Kerosene heaters are portable and easy-to-use, making them ideal for home uses. Theyre also inexpensive compared to other types of heaters, making them a great value.
Before choosing a kerosene heater, there are several things you should consider:
- Fuel type: First, youll want to consider the type of fuel that youll use. Some kerosene heaters use kerosene, while others are compatible with other fuels.
- Fuel capacity: Kerosene heaters vary in fuel capacity, ranging from 1-gallon capacity to 10-gallon capacity. The greater the fuel capacity, the longer the heater will run.
- BTU heat output: Kerosene heaters range from 6,000 to 60,000 BTUs of heat output. The higher the BTU heat output, the hotter the heater will be.
- Noise level: Kerosene heaters vary in noise level, ranging from 61 to 75 decibels. The higher the noise level, the quieter the heater.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a common way to heat your home during the cold winter months. These heaters use kerosene, which heats the air inside your house (instead of using electricity to heat the air).
Using a kerosene space heater is fairly simple, but there are a few things that you’ll need to know about it before you use it. Here are a few important facts that will help you get the most out of your kerosene space heater:
The kerosene you use should be clean: Since kerosene is flammable, you do not want to use old or contaminated kerosene in your kerosene space heater. Old kerosene can pick up dirt, grime, and other contaminants that can clog the device and cause it to malfunction.
Kerosene space heaters can be dangerous: Kerosene space heaters are fire hazards, so you should never use them alone, or leave them unattended while theyre running.
Kerosene space heaters may not provide enough heat: Kerosene space heaters heat up the air inside of your home or office, but don’t provide much direct heat. This means it will take some time for your room to warm up once the kerosene space heater is turned on.
Related posts:Review AZ Patio Heaters Outdoor Patio Heater in Hammered BronzeReview Galeril Heated Throw Blanket - Electric Blanket Fast Heating Cozy Soft Weighted Blanket Throw...Review KEY TEK Outdoor patio Heater 1500w Garage Heater With Timer, 3 Modes Fast Heating , Height & ...Review Electric Heated Blanket Throw 84" x 90" Queen Size with 6 Heating Levels & 8h Auto Off, Ultra...