Details: Rinnai V65eP Propane Tankless Hot Water Heater, 6.5 GPM
Product Description Rinnai’s high-efficiency outdoor tankless water heater models offer the most advanced technology with comfort and value. Unlike tank heaters which accumulate rusty sediments, this V65EP compact tankless water heater has a longer lifespan since water is heated on demand only which saves on energy costs. Rinnai products provide peace of mind with warranties that surpass the competition. From the Manufacturer Rinnai’s V65E exterior-mount tankless water heater efficiently delivers up to 6.6-Gallon per minute (GPM) of hot water, making it perfect for your one to two and half bathroom home. This easy-to-install, ultra-compact unit lets you enjoy all the benefits of Rinnai tankless water heating. You’ll experience clean, reliable hot water at a consistent pre-set temperature, while saving energy and precious floor space in your home.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Endless Hot Water: Enjoy unlimited hot water flow throughout the house; compact, durable, and easy to install; professional installation recommended
- Energy and Space Efficient: Space-saving design conserves energy as it heats only when necessary
- Optimal Water Pressure: High-performance up to 6.5 GPM hot water flow rate for a powerful, constant stream
- Enhanced scale detection lessens possibility of serious, long-term damage to unit
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersBefore purchasing a new propane heater, there are a few things you should consider.
- Efficiency. Efficiency is the difference between the heat output and the propane input.
- Safety. When choosing a heater, look for safety features such as tip-over protection, automatic shut-off, and anti-tilt devices.
- Features. Some heaters have thermostatic controls, which allow you to maintain a consistent temperature.
- Ease of Use. Some models have auto-ignition, so you dont have to worry about lighting the pilot.
- Size and Weight. Size and weight are very important considerations. Larger heaters mean theyll heat a larger area. Smaller heaters are portable.
- Warranty. Most manufacturers offer a 1-year warranty. But keep in mind that the warranty only covers the manufacturers defects.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are the best type of space heater to use for homes with natural gas.
This type of heater produces a lot of heat, and it’s safer than most other types of heaters.
Here are some things to keep in mind when purchasing a propane space heater:
For safety reasons, never run your propane heater indoors. Keep your heater at least 3 feet away from any object that could easily catch fire, such as curtains, drapes, or furniture.
Propane space heaters produce a lot of heat, so you’ll need to be careful when moving it around the home. Always move the heater slowly and never tip it over.
Never use your propane heater to dry clothes. These heaters produce a lot of heat, and your clothes could become damaged or destroyed.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are a popular alternative to electric space heaters due to their ease of use, affordability, and effectiveness.
These heaters work by converting propane gas to heat and dispersing it throughout the room in which its being used. Since theres no electrical wiring involved, these heaters can be safely and easily moved around to different rooms, making them ideal for seasonal homes, cabins, or workplaces.
In order to safely use a space heater, there are a few safety precautions that you should follow:
Read the instructions: Propane space heaters come with instructions for safely using the device. Make sure to read these carefully and follow all safety guidelines – these could save you from a nasty accident!
Keep them away from flammable items: Propane space heaters have the potential to be dangerous if heated objects are placed too close. Leave at least 3 feet (1 meter) between the heater and anything flammable, including bedding, clothing, curtains, or furniture.
Keep children and pets away: Propane space heaters, like any flame, are dangerous around pets and children. Make sure to place them in a safe location where children and pets cant reach them.
Related posts:Review Vornado OSCTH1 Oscillating Tower HeaterReview AKUSAKO Camping Propane Heater - 2 In 1 Outdoor Portable Gas Heater & Stove Included Tent Hea...Review Brookstone NAP Heated Plush Throw Blanket Velvety Soft 4 Heat Settings Cream Ivory 50" x 60"Review 海科融通 USB Electric Blanket 5v Dormitory Charging Treasure Single Low Voltage Small Electric Ma...