Details: Rinnai FC824P Space Heater with Fan Convector, Propane Gas
Rinnai’s flexible, easy-to-install vent-free space heaters for indoor use with 24KBTU propane gas are the perfect solution for rooms and spaces that are hard to heat. FC824P is a room heater with an efficient heater fan, a ceramic burner, and a protective power fuse; when the 5-amp fuse blows, the heater will not operate until the 5-amp fuse is replaced. Rinnai’s vent-free convectors feature fan heaters that push heat to the farthest reaches of the room, evenly warming larger spaces and maximizing cost saving. Rinnai America offers energy-efficient gas appliances that provide superior heating and hot water performance.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Indoor Heater: Space heaters for indoor use have a warm air outlet with bottom front louvers and a cool-to-touch child-safe cabinet with a safety lock; ductless heater is vent- and hassle-free
- Smart Features: Energy-efficient space heater includes digital adaptive control, a programmable thermostat display, and self-diagnostics for simple smart heater maintenance
- Safe Settings: Electric heater features a flame failure device, overheat switch, oxygen depletion sensor, and tilt switch designed to automatically disable gas/power if the device overheats, overturns, or is extinguished
- Portable Design: Vent-free gas fan convection heater is suitable for homes, apartments, condominiums, and commercial settings; Portable heater is modular/mobile home approved
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersSince propane heaters are a relatively new concept, there simply isnt much information out there about them. If youre shopping for a new heater, read on.
- Looking for the best heater? Once you find heaters that fit your needs, check to see what type of fuel they use.
- Look for safety features. Some heaters have a tip-over sensor, which shuts off the unit when theres a risk of it toppling over. Other units feature auto shutoff.
- Look for easy controls. Some heaters feature a knob that lets you adjust temperature, while others have digital controls.
- Look for durability. Your heater is an important investment, so its important to find one that you can count on.
- Look for warranty.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are the best type of space heater to use for homes with natural gas.
This type of heater produces a lot of heat, and it’s safer than most other types of heaters.
Here are some things to keep in mind when purchasing a propane space heater:
For safety reasons, never run your propane heater indoors. Keep your heater at least 3 feet away from any object that could easily catch fire, such as curtains, drapes, or furniture.
Propane space heaters produce a lot of heat, so you’ll need to be careful when moving it around the home. Always move the heater slowly and never tip it over.
Never use your propane heater to dry clothes. These heaters produce a lot of heat, and your clothes could become damaged or destroyed.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are a popular alternative to electric space heaters due to their ease of use, affordability, and effectiveness.
These heaters work by converting propane gas to heat and dispersing it throughout the room in which its being used. Since theres no electrical wiring involved, these heaters can be safely and easily moved around to different rooms, making them ideal for seasonal homes, cabins, or workplaces.
In order to safely use a space heater, there are a few safety precautions that you should follow:
Read the instructions: Propane space heaters come with instructions for safely using the device. Make sure to read these carefully and follow all safety guidelines – these could save you from a nasty accident!
Keep them away from flammable items: Propane space heaters have the potential to be dangerous if heated objects are placed too close. Leave at least 3 feet (1 meter) between the heater and anything flammable, including bedding, clothing, curtains, or furniture.
Keep children and pets away: Propane space heaters, like any flame, are dangerous around pets and children. Make sure to place them in a safe location where children and pets cant reach them.
Related posts:Review Portable Electric Heater Space Heaters for Indoor Use with 3 Modes Small Mini Heater with The...Review DeWalt F340680 DXH135KT Kerosene Heater, 135K BTU,YellowReview Westinghouse Electric Blanket Heated Throw Blanket,Soft Fuzzy Faux Fur Heated Blanket, 10 Hea...Review Maxwelf Apollo Heated Blanket, Portable Blanket. 63x47 Angora Yarn Fleece, Cape & Pillow Blan...