Details: Rinnai EX08CTN Space Heater Wall Furnace, Direct Vent, Natural Gas (8K BTU)
Rinnai’s wall mounted furnace is the perfect heating solution that seeks out cold spots and begins to heat the room for maximum comfort within seconds. EX08CTN is a direct vent wall furnace with an efficient, quiet-operation heater fan; a negative coefficient thermistor that detects temperature change within half a degree; and a wall thermostat connectable. Rinnai’s convectors feature fan heaters that push heat to the farthest reaches of the room, evenly warming larger spaces and maximizing cost saving. Rinnai America offers energy-efficient gas appliances that provide superior heating and hot water performance.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Indoor Heater: Direct vent wall furnace has stainless steel bunsen burners, a warm air outlet with forced combustion and convection through bottom front louvers, and an enameled tray humidifier
- Smart Features: Energy efficient furnace includes an electronic spark ignition, a seven-stage modulating gas valve, timer settings, a variable speed inducer motor with pressure switch, and an electronic thermostat with a range of 60°F to 80°F
- Safe Settings: Electric heater features a child lock and self-diagnostic electronics that continually monitor functions, provide auto shutdown codes, and restart automatically when ignition or combustion fails
- Gas furnace: For homes, apartments, condominiums, and commercial settings; the heater is modular/mobile home approved
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersIf youre still unsure about which heater to buy, please read the guide below.
- Heating Capacity. Measure the area which you want to heat. For large rooms, space heaters with the highest heating capacities are your best bet.
- Heat Output. Of course, the more heat output a space heater generates, the quicker it warms up the room.
- Safety. If youre getting an indoor heater, safety is a major concern. Thus, look for safety features like tip-over protection and automatic shut-off capabilities.
- Heater Size. Although you still have the option of buying a larger heater, remember that appliances of this size tend to be larger and harder to move around.
- Price. Although space heaters are considered fairly affordable, consider the overall cost of the heater.
- Warranty. Warranties are a nice feature, but make sure you dont fall for false promises.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersThere are two types of space heating propane options available: refillable and disposable.
Disposable heaters have advantages. They are convenient to use, easy to store, and fairly inexpensive. However, they have disadvantages as well.
They generate a lot of heat, so using them in a small room can be inefficient. They also emit fumes that can be irritating and foul-smelling. They also tend to waste a lot of propane. Theyre also not as environmentally friendly. They need to be disposed of, which creates some waste.
Refillable heaters are a little more expensive than disposables, but they also have many advantages. They produce very little heat, so theyre very efficient. They cost less to operate than disposables. They produce no fumes or odors. And they can be refilled, which makes them very environmentally friendly.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are a popular alternative to electric space heaters due to their ease of use, affordability, and effectiveness.
These heaters work by converting propane gas to heat and dispersing it throughout the room in which its being used. Since theres no electrical wiring involved, these heaters can be safely and easily moved around to different rooms, making them ideal for seasonal homes, cabins, or workplaces.
In order to safely use a space heater, there are a few safety precautions that you should follow:
Read the instructions: Propane space heaters come with instructions for safely using the device. Make sure to read these carefully and follow all safety guidelines – these could save you from a nasty accident!
Keep them away from flammable items: Propane space heaters have the potential to be dangerous if heated objects are placed too close. Leave at least 3 feet (1 meter) between the heater and anything flammable, including bedding, clothing, curtains, or furniture.
Keep children and pets away: Propane space heaters, like any flame, are dangerous around pets and children. Make sure to place them in a safe location where children and pets cant reach them.