Details: Redneck Convent Portable Space Heater – 4000-7000 BTU Portable Propane Heater Non-Electric Gas Appliance with 225 SqFt Coverage
Brand: Redneck Convent
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [Keep Cozy While Camping]: Whether you are hiking in the mountains or fishing at the lake, depend on the Redneck Convent Non Electric Heater to stay warm; Portable propane heater indoor and outdoor space heater requires 1 pound (0.5kg) propane tank for use (not included)
- [Safety First]: Camping heater non electric portable heater features safety guidelines and instructions on the back; Propane heater portable camper heater is designed to automatically shut off if it is tipped over or detects low oxygen levels; Please follow minimum clearance guides to avoid accidents
- [Provide Radiant Heat]: Propane portable heater will provide radiant heat for areas up to 225 square feet (20.9sq meters); Portable indoor heater is rated for 4,000 to 7,000 BTU
- [How to Use]: Pull open the side hatch; Attach your 1 pound (0.4kg) propane tank; Push down on blue knob and turn; Adjust the heat as needed; If you attach a propane tank of up to 20 pounds (9kg), do not adjust heat; Ensure there is adequate ventilation when using indoors
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersIf youre still unsure about which heater to buy, please read the guide below.
- Heating Capacity. Measure the area which you want to heat. For large rooms, space heaters with the highest heating capacities are your best bet.
- Heat Output. Of course, the more heat output a space heater generates, the quicker it warms up the room.
- Safety. If youre getting an indoor heater, safety is a major concern. Thus, look for safety features like tip-over protection and automatic shut-off capabilities.
- Heater Size. Although you still have the option of buying a larger heater, remember that appliances of this size tend to be larger and harder to move around.
- Price. Although space heaters are considered fairly affordable, consider the overall cost of the heater.
- Warranty. Warranties are a nice feature, but make sure you dont fall for false promises.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters allow you to heat small spaces like your patio or your garage. They run on liquid propane, which costs more than regular propane but lasts longer.
Propane space heaters come in different shapes and sizes. You should pick a model that is the right size for the space you want to heat. Propane space heaters come in several sizes that can accommodate different areas of the room. There are also propane space heaters that are specifically designed to provide heat to specific areas.
Propane space heaters also come in different designs. There are heaters that are designed for indoor use and others that are designed for outdoor use. You can also find propane space heaters with electric ignition. These are easier to operate than models that use propane, which require lighting the pilot light.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are an easy, cost-effective alternative to electric or forced-air heaters. An outdoor propane heater is generally a less costly alternative to a forced-air heater, since electricity is more expensive to run than propane. Outdoor propane heaters typically cost less to run than electric space heaters, too, because they do not require additional wiring to your home.
Propane space heaters require less maintenance than other space heaters, too, because they do not use electricity. A propane heater only needs to be regularly checked to ensure that the wicks inside the unit are clean and free of debris. This typically only needs to be done once or twice a month, depending on the amount of use it receives.
Propane space heaters typically burn warmer than electric space heaters, too. The fuel source is more efficient, so a propane heater will heat the air more efficiently than a forced-air electric heater.
Another benefit of using a propane space heater is that its fuel source is portable; you can carry the propane tank to any area in your home where you need a heat source. You can also easily transport your propane heater to another location or take it with you on a vacation.