Details: R.W.FLAME Portable Space Heater with Thermostat, Electric Space Heater,3 Modes, Safe and Quiet , Office Room Desk Indoor Use
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Fast Heating】 With advanced PTC heating technology and efficient fan, the portable space heater will heat up any space quickly and deliver the heat better. Turn on the heater and just count to 3, you could enjoy a more warm living room, bedroom or office.
- 【3 Modes for All Year Around】Our electric space heater features with 3 different heat setting(Low & High) together with a fan only, so you could control it to your own needs. It could be a good friend in hot summer, cool autumn or cold winter.
- 【Perfect Size】With portable size 7”x5.51”x9.17”, our space is perfect for any space in your home or office. The compact design combined with ergonomic built-in handle allows you to move it to anywhere you want. And make sure your bedroom,guest room or living room is warm and nice.
- 【 Tip-Over Protection】This small space heater is equipped with a advanced overheat protection sensor and a smart tip-over switch to protect you and your loved ones, Which means it will automatically shut off in case it overheats or gets tipped over by your pets or kids.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters, also known as kerosene heaters, are a great choice for heating your home, especially if you live in cold climates.
- Safety. Before using a kerosene heater, make sure that it is installed in accordance with local building codes and that it is equipped with a manufacturer-approved chimney.
- Size. Kerosene heaters come in both tabletop and mounted versions. If space is an issue, a mounted unit might be your best bet.
- Cost. Kerosene heaters cost anywhere from $50 to $300. When buying a kerosene heater, consider how much money you can afford to spend on it.
- Heat output. Kerosene heaters come in wattages ranging from 1,800 to 3,300 W. The higher the wattage, the hotter your heater. When choosing a heater, consider how much heat you need.
- Maintenance. Kerosene heaters require little maintenance, except for routine cleaning.
- Debunking myths. While kerosene heaters are inexpensive, they are more expensive than propane and electric heaters. Kerosene heaters come with adjustable heat settings, which allow you to use as little or as much heat as you need.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters use kerosene as fuel. You can use them in rooms that do not have access to electricity. They are available in three different types namely convection, radiant, and fan forced.
- Convection space heaters: This type of space heater uses air currents to distribute the heat. They are also cheap. However, they can produce a lot of heat radiation, thus may feel uncomfortable.
- Radiant space heaters: For a room to be comfortable, the radiant space heater is ideal. It uses infrared radiation to distribute the heat. They are recommended for living rooms. Radiant space heaters are more expensive than convection space heaters.
- Fan forced space heaters: Fan forced space heaters use a fan to distribute the heat. They are more expensive than convection and radiant space heaters.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are very simple to use. Here is a step-by-step guide to using them.
- Step #1: Fill the tank to the desired amount with kerosene.
- Step #2: Set the thermostat on the desired temperature.
- Step #3: The heater will reach the desired temperature after a few minutes.
- Step #4: Once the desired temperature is reached, the heater will shut off.
- Step #5: Repeat this process until the desired temperature is reached.
Kerosene space heaters are very easy to use and, as long as you follow the instructions above, they should function reliably and efficiently for a long time.
Review QDF 2600W 2 in 1 Portable Kerosene Heater Stove, Lightweight Portable Stainless Steel Kerosen...
Review Biddeford Blankets Sherpa Electric Heated Blanket with Digital Controller, Throw, Linen Plaid
Review SOYEN Relieve Fatigue Electric Blanket Lap Heating Blanket Lamb's Fleece Heated Throw Blanket...
Review YZPTD Kerosene Stove, Kerosene Stove Heater, Indoor Kerosene Heater, Suitable for Indoor and ...