Details: QDF 9000BUT/H Lightweight Kerosene Space Oil Radiant Heater Stove Non Electric Space Heaters for Indoor, with 3 Replacement Wicks, for Ice Fishing Backpacking Hiking (Color : 4.6L)
Radiant Heaters for Indoor Use, Non Electric Heaters for Indoor, Kerosene Heaters, Kerosene Stove, Emergency Heater, Indoor Heater, Non Electric, Indoor Kerosene Heater, Kerosene Heater Indoor, Emergency Heaters for Indoor Use, Small Kerosene Heater, Heaters for Indoor Use Non Electric, Non Electric Heaters for Indoor Use, Small Kerosene Heaters for Indoor Use, Non Electric HeaterNO ELECTRICITY NEEDED – This kerosene heater is not only suitable for indoor use, but also very practical for outdoor camping, mountaineering, fishing, boiling water, cooking, barbecue, etc. It is an essential item in the event of an emergency such as an earthquake, tsunami or tornado.HIGH CALORIFIC VALUE – The maximum calorific value is 9000BTU/H (equivalent to 2600W), and the fuel consumption per hour is 0.2 ~ 0.25L/hr. It can quickly heat up a room of about 20-30 square meters.ECONOMICAL – You can use this heater to heat a single room instead of an expensive whole house, thus protecting the environment and reducing energy costs.Specifications:Name: kerosene heaterMaterial: stainless steelStyle: red / whiteOil capacity: 4.6L / 6LSize: approx. 33 x 33x 46 cm (13 x 13 x 18 inches) Heat emission: maximum 9000 BTU / HHeating area: approx. 20 square metersFuel consumption: 0.2 ~ 0.25 liters / hourNet weight: approx. 4.8 kg / approx. 4.9 kgScope of application: at home, in the office, outdoorsPacking list:Heater x 1Storage bag x 1Replacement wick x 3Replacement button x 1Oil pump x 1Funnel x 1Protective gloves x 1Note:1.The size is purely manual measurement, there will be 0.5-1cm error.2. There will be color difference in the product due to the lighting effects and shooting angle, please understand.
- Products can be returned
- High-Efficiency Kerosene Heater: 2600W indoor kerosene stove, it can be ignited in just a few seconds, after a few seconds of lighting, it will immediately heat the indoor/outdoor space, which can quickly heat a space of about 15-20㎡; wick, provide fuel to reach the maximum burn rate. Hemispherical combustion table, increase the contact area, 360° surround heating, energy saving and high efficiency (can also be used during power failure)
- Adjustment Knob: The flame power can be adjusted at will, which is suitable for heating requirements of different temperatures and spaces, and controls the cooking temperature. The heating station on top can be used as a work station for cooking food.
- Special Design: Portable oil kerosene heating does not require electricity. All you need is oil and you’ll have plenty of warmth. Kerosene heater has the characteristics of mute, energy saving, smokeless, clean and environmental protection. Our heaters are available in 4.6/6L options with storage bags and spare accessories for easy portability. So it is very flexible to use.
- Energy-Saving Design: Compared with electric heaters, kerosene stoves can quickly increase the temperature of the space without drying the space, which is also very helpful in the event of a power outage or disaster.
- Multifunctional Stove: The kerosene stove is small and compact, not only suitable for boiling hot water heating, cooking, barbecue and other family dinners, but also for outdoor camping, balcony, kindergarten, fishing, hiking and other occasions. In addition, it is an indispensable item for emergency disasters such as earthquakes, tsunamis, and tornadoes, and it is a great gift.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a popular choice for warming up rooms, but there are a few important things you need to consider before you invest.
- Power. Kerosene space heaters are either rated in BTUs or watts. BTUs measure how much heat is produced, and watts measure how much power is required to produce the heat.
- BTU/Watt. The higher the BTU/watt, the more heat a space heater will produce. Kerosene space heaters that are rated at 1,500 to 2,500 BTU/watt will heat a room faster than those rated 1,000 to 1,500 BTU/watt.
- Size. Kerosene space heaters are either portable or stationary. Portable space heaters are typically small and meant for warming up smaller areas. Stationary space heaters, on the other hand, are larger and meant for heating larger areas.
- Remote Control. Some kerosene space heaters have remote controls, which allow you to control the temperature in the room.
- Safety. Kerosene space heaters produce a large amount of carbon monoxide (CO). CO is an odorless, colorless gas that can kill. CO poisoning often results from using kerosene space heaters improperly.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersChoosing kerosene heaters may seem simple, but there are a few considerations to keep in mind before buying.
Kerosene heaters are portable and easy-to-use, making them ideal for home uses. Theyre also inexpensive compared to other types of heaters, making them a great value.
Before choosing a kerosene heater, there are several things you should consider:
- Fuel type: First, youll want to consider the type of fuel that youll use. Some kerosene heaters use kerosene, while others are compatible with other fuels.
- Fuel capacity: Kerosene heaters vary in fuel capacity, ranging from 1-gallon capacity to 10-gallon capacity. The greater the fuel capacity, the longer the heater will run.
- BTU heat output: Kerosene heaters range from 6,000 to 60,000 BTUs of heat output. The higher the BTU heat output, the hotter the heater will be.
- Noise level: Kerosene heaters vary in noise level, ranging from 61 to 75 decibels. The higher the noise level, the quieter the heater.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a popular heating solution for both homes and businesses. They are easy to use and relatively inexpensive, making them a great heating solution for people who are on a budget.
Kerosene space heaters can be used in several different applications. They are typically used in enclosed areas that need to be heated, which usually means they are used in a garage, shed, or barn. Kerosene space heaters are also great for providing heat in a small living space, such as a small apartment or dorm room, or for keeping a room in your home warm without heating the entire space.
Kerosene space heaters can also be used in larger areas to provide heat to spaces that need to be maintained at a low temperature. For example, a kerosene space heater can be used to heat a garage or other large space to a temperature that is a few degrees warmer than the outdoor temperature.
Kerosene space heaters can also be used to heat your home. If you run a kerosene-fueled heating system in your home, you can direct the kerosene space heaters to heat specific parts of your home instead of the entire house.
Related posts:Review Lasko Lasko-22 Digital Ceramic Oscillating Remote (751320) Tower Heater, 8.5x2033 L x 7.25x20...Review Kakalote Electric Throw Blanket for Couch, Soft Plush 3 Levels USB Heated Blanket Warm Fleece...Review Electric Blanket Heated Throw 50 x 60 Inches Reversible Fleece with 3 Hours Auto Off & 4 Temp...Review ZHULIN Weighted Heated Blanket Fast Heated Blanket Twin King Size Electric Blanket with Dual ...