Details: QDF 4.6L / 6L Kerosene Oil Heater Kerosene Stove, Portable Efficient Kerosene Space Heaters, with Adjustable Flame, for Home, Office, Outdoor, Red/White (Color : 6L)
Features：NO ELECTRICITY NEEDED, It is an essential item in the event of an emergency such as an earthquake, tsunami or tornado.Economical – You can use this heater to heat a single room instead of an expensive whole house, thus protecting the environment and reducing energy costs.Safe – Equipped with automatic flameout function when dropped or shaken to improve safety.The maximum calorific value is 9000BTU/H (equivalent to 2600W), and the fuel consumption per hour is 0.2 ~ 0.25L/hr. It can quickly heat up a room of about 20-30 square meters.It can heat, boil water, cook rice, cook vegetables and barbecue at the same time.The burning chimney made of special metal enables the kerosene to be fully burned, and the heating is faster and more efficient.Specifications:Name: kerosene heaterMaterial: stainless steelStyle: red / whiteOil capacity: 4.6L / 6LSize: approx. 33 x 33x 46 cm (13 x 13 x 18 inches) Heat emission: maximum 9000 BTU / HHeating area: approx. 20 square metersFuel consumption: 0.2 ~ 0.25 liters / hourNet weight: approx. 4.8 kg / approx. 4.9 kgScope of application: at home, in the office, outdoorsPacking list:Heater x 1Storage bag x 1Replacement wick x 1Replacement button x 1Oil pump x 1Funnel x 1Protective gloves x 1Note:1.The size is purely manual measurement, there will be 0.5-1cm error.2. There will be color difference in the product due to the lighting effects and shooting angle, please understand.
- Products can be returned
- High-Efficiency Kerosene Heater: 2600W indoor kerosene stove, it can be ignited in just a few seconds, after a few seconds of lighting, it will immediately heat the indoor/outdoor space, which can quickly heat a space of about 15-20㎡.Hemispherical combustion table, increase the contact area, 360° surround heating, energy saving and high efficiency (can also be used during power failure)
- Thoughtful Design: Includes a visible fuel gauge so you can always check fuel consumption. The flame output can be adjusted as desired to the heating requirements of different temperatures and rooms and the cooking temperature can be controlled.
- Safe Camping Stove: There is a protective net on the outside of the small kerosene stove, which can effectively prevent burns. The radiator has a solid base to prevent tipping. At the same time, it also has the function of automatic fire extinguishing when falling or shaking, improving safety.
- Special Design: Portable oil kerosene heating does not require electricity. All you need is oil and you’ll have plenty of warmth. Kerosene heater has the characteristics of mute, energy saving, smokeless, clean and environmental protection. Our heaters are available in 4.6/6L options with storage bags and spare accessories for easy portability. So it is very flexible to use.
- Wide Use: This kerosene heater is not only suitable for indoor use, but also very practical for outdoor camping, mountaineering, fishing, boiling water, cooking, barbecue, etc. It is an essential item in the event of an emergency such as an earthquake, tsunami or tornado.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a popular choice for warming up rooms, but there are a few important things you need to consider before you invest.
- Power. Kerosene space heaters are either rated in BTUs or watts. BTUs measure how much heat is produced, and watts measure how much power is required to produce the heat.
- BTU/Watt. The higher the BTU/watt, the more heat a space heater will produce. Kerosene space heaters that are rated at 1,500 to 2,500 BTU/watt will heat a room faster than those rated 1,000 to 1,500 BTU/watt.
- Size. Kerosene space heaters are either portable or stationary. Portable space heaters are typically small and meant for warming up smaller areas. Stationary space heaters, on the other hand, are larger and meant for heating larger areas.
- Remote Control. Some kerosene space heaters have remote controls, which allow you to control the temperature in the room.
- Safety. Kerosene space heaters produce a large amount of carbon monoxide (CO). CO is an odorless, colorless gas that can kill. CO poisoning often results from using kerosene space heaters improperly.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters use kerosene as fuel. You can use them in rooms that do not have access to electricity. They are available in three different types namely convection, radiant, and fan forced.
- Convection space heaters: This type of space heater uses air currents to distribute the heat. They are also cheap. However, they can produce a lot of heat radiation, thus may feel uncomfortable.
- Radiant space heaters: For a room to be comfortable, the radiant space heater is ideal. It uses infrared radiation to distribute the heat. They are recommended for living rooms. Radiant space heaters are more expensive than convection space heaters.
- Fan forced space heaters: Fan forced space heaters use a fan to distribute the heat. They are more expensive than convection and radiant space heaters.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a common way to heat your home during the cold winter months. These heaters use kerosene, which heats the air inside your house (instead of using electricity to heat the air).
Using a kerosene space heater is fairly simple, but there are a few things that you’ll need to know about it before you use it. Here are a few important facts that will help you get the most out of your kerosene space heater:
The kerosene you use should be clean: Since kerosene is flammable, you do not want to use old or contaminated kerosene in your kerosene space heater. Old kerosene can pick up dirt, grime, and other contaminants that can clog the device and cause it to malfunction.
Kerosene space heaters can be dangerous: Kerosene space heaters are fire hazards, so you should never use them alone, or leave them unattended while theyre running.
Kerosene space heaters may not provide enough heat: Kerosene space heaters heat up the air inside of your home or office, but don’t provide much direct heat. This means it will take some time for your room to warm up once the kerosene space heater is turned on.