Details: ProFusion Heat Ceiling-Mounted Garage Heater – 17,065 BTU, 240 Volts, Model Number HA24-50M
Brand: PROFUSION HEAT
This ProFusion Ceiling-Mount Garage Heater keeps your garage comfortably warm all season long. The space-saving, ceiling-mount design allows you to tilt this versatile heater vertically and/or swing horizontally. Fan-forced heat and an adjustable airflow keep you comfortable in every situation. For even greater control, use the adjustable thermostat with three settings 3000, 4000 or 5000 Watts to select your ideal temperature. Product Type Forced air, Product Style Permanent mount, Heat Settings 3, Plug Type Hardwired, Remote Included No, Blower Included Yes, Dimensions W x D x H in. 14 x 10 5/8 x 12 5/8, Volts 240, Watts 5,000, Thermal Cutoff Safety Device Yes, Thermostat Included Yes, BTU Output 17,065, Tip-Over Safety Switch No. Adjustable thermostat with three heat settings 5000 Watts 17,065 BTU, 4000 Watts 14,105 BTU and 3000 Watts 11,285 BTU Front-panel control switch Can be mounted to tilt vertically and/or to swing horizontally
- Products can be returned
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters are an amazing way to get warmth in your home. I know because I use them in my home and can recommend them to anyone.
- Features. When choosing any appliance, you should make sure its the right size for your home, or that youll get enough heat from it. Of course, that depends on how much space you have.
- Power. The gas heaters have power ratings that range from 1,000 to 8,000 BTUs. The higher the BTU, the more powerful the heater. In general, the higher the BTU, the more expensive the heater.
- Heat Efficiency. An efficiency rating of 80 percent or lower isnt great. These heaters usually cost less than 80 percent efficient.
- Convection. Convection heaters circulate heated air throughout your home.
- Efficiency. Generally, the higher the efficiency, the better the heater.
- Heat Output. The heat output rating measures how many BTUs the heater puts out.
- Fuel Type (Natural Gas or Propane). Natural gas heaters are less expensive to run than propane heaters.
- Size. Choose the heater thats big enough for your home and fits your space.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersA natural gas space heater, also known as a natural gas space heater, is an excellent way to keep your house warm during the winter. There are many different types of natural gas space heaters to choose from. These range from small, portable models to large, permanent models that can be mounted on the walls of a house.
Most natural gas space heaters use electricity, but they heat with a gas burner instead of an electric one. This means that they heat very quickly, are relatively easy to install, and have no exposed wires anywhere. They’re also relatively affordable to run, since they only use one energy source to do all the work.
When choosing a natural gas space heater, there are a few key factors to consider:
- Type: There are two types of natural gas space heaters: vented (or unvented) and vent-free. The vented model vents hot air outside of your home or building through a chimney or flue, while the vent-free model does not. The vented model generally costs more, but it offers better heating efficiency than the vent-free model.
- Size: Natural gas space heaters are available in a range of sizes. Small, portable models are generally good for heating a single room. Large, permanent models can be mounted on a wall and can heat an entire house.
- Efficiency: Different natural gas space heaters have different efficiency
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters use a similar concept as other space heaters, but they have the added advantage of using natural gas instead of electricity. There are several different types of natural gas space heaters available, but all of them operate using the same general method.
To understand how natural gas space heaters work, you must first understand how natural gas is delivered to homes. Natural gas is delivered to your home through a pipe that reaches from a main gas line. Most homes have a single main gas line that reaches from the gas companys underground supply to your home.
When the gas company delivers natural gas to your home, it pushes the gas through a regulator valve. This valve releases a certain amount of gas into the home each time the main valve is open. This amount of gas depends on the size of the pipe that reaches from the gas line to your home.
When the main gas valve is open, it releases a certain amount of gas into the home. This amount of gas determines how much gas will be pushed through the regulator valve each time it is opened.
Because the amount of gas released into the home varies by the size of the pipe, the amount of gas pushed into the main valve will vary as well. Over time, this will affect the amount of gas pushed through the regulator valve and the temperature of the home.
Related posts:Review OURECO Electric Heated Blanket Heating Vest Shawl Blanket with 6 Heating Areas USB Heated Bla...Review Lfzhjzc Heated Blanket, Super Cozy Soft Electric Blanket, One Blanket, Two Temperatures, Elec...Review Tefici Electric Heated Blanket Throw with 3 Heating Levels & 4 Hours Auto Off, 50" x 60" Supe...Review Serta Rabbit Faux Fur Electric Heated Warming Throw Blanket Black