Details: Portable Space Heaters for Indoor Use, Electric Heater for Bedroom and Office, Ceramic Space Heater with Thermostat, Tip-Over and Overheat Protection, 1s Fast Heat,1500W/750W/Fan
About Shinic Shinic will continue to create a better life experience for users and be a “warm” electrical appliance brand. We will provide you with a safe, simple and exquisite experience. 1*Space Heater-442 1*Instruction manual Shinic Portable Space Heaters – Your Best Choice for Winter Whether you are in the office or home in front of the television, a personal space heater can be the extra boost a room needs to keep things warm and toasty. This ceramic heater is compact, heats rooms quickly and effectively. The electric space heater also has multiple safety features – a perfect gift for families with children and pets. 3 Modes: 750W/1500W/Fan only Run with less noise(<40dB) Small size: 6.0 x 5.0 x 9.3 inches Built-in handle Read more Read more Easy Operating Heater with 4 Modes 1--produces 750 watts of heat,2--produces heat faster and hotter at 1500 watts,Fan--Blow out cool air,0 -- Turn off the heater. Ceramic Electric Space Heater With the PTC ceramic heating technology and high-speed fan, this small space heater can warm your room in 1 second! Range up to 200 sq.ft. Stay warm and comfortable in your small space in cold once you pick up this portable space heater! Adjustable Thermostat Turn the left knob from “-” to “+”, to warm up the room. You deserve to have this space heater which can switch automatically according to the set temperature! To make sure the room temperature is always to your liking. Read more Flame retardant material This portable heater comes with Flame retardant material, which is very safe to use while reading, working, sleeping or watching TV. Ensuring safety in every cold winter, Baby sleep in peace, and you can work at ease. Tip-Over & Overheat Protection Automatically shut off if the small space heater tips over or overheated inside the heater. It is very safe to use while reading, working, sleeping or watching TV. Safe Ceramic Heater The heater with multiple safety functions is the best choice for families with children and pets. A perfect gift for small room, office, living room and bedroom! Read more Read more Space Heater-442-GN Space Heater-442-WH Space Heater-442-BK Space Heater-217-BK Garage Heater-602 Oscillation / / / ✓ / Mode Options 1500W, 750W, Fan 1500W, 750W, Fan 1500W, 750W, Fan 1500W, 750W, Fan 700W,1500W,Work Light ETL Listed ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Safety Features Tip-Over & Overheat Protection Tip-Over & Overheat Protection Tip-Over & Overheat Protection Tip-Over & Overheat Protection 3-Prong Plug & Overheat Protection Size 6 x 5 x 9.3 inches 6 x 5 x 9.3 inches 6 x 5 x 9.3 inches 8.3 x 6.5 x 11.7 inches 24 x 11 x 15 inches
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Easy Operating Heater】4 Modes in Right Knob,0–Turn off, 1: 750 watts of heat; 2: 1500 watts (faster and hotter), Fan: Cool air, Chose one and adjust the Left Thermostat Knob to set the room temperature you like, and you will feel warm and comfortable with this small room heater!
- 【Fast Warm-Up & Energy Efficient Heater】With the PTC ceramic heating technology and high-speed fan, this small space heater can warm your room in 1 second! Range up to 200 sq.ft. Saving electricity bills by heating the small space required, instead of using other centralized heaters. Stay warm and comfortable in your space in cold once you pick up this portable space heater!
- 【Advanced Safety】1. Dual Tip-Over Protection: Trapezoidal body design for more stability and auto Automatic power-off protection when tipping over. 2. Overheat Protection — The heater will Auto shut off if the temperature exceeds the limit value and back to work once it gets to a safe temperature inside. 3. ETL certified. 4. Fire-Retardant Materials. It is very safe to use while reading, working, sleeping or watching TV.
- 【Compact & Portable Heater】Dimensions: 6.3in W x 5.5in D x 9.3in H. Light weight (2.75 lbs) design with a built-in carrying handle and 6 Ft long cord makes this space heater easy to carry. A perfect space heater for Indoor use, also a thoughtful gift for your family and friends to spending the freezing winter.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersAs you continue your search for an electric space heater, keep in mind the factors below.
- Size. Size wont matter if youre going to be sitting right on top of it. Unfortunately, a space heater has to sit on the floor, so its important for it to be the right size.
- Plug. Plug type can be a hassle, but its important to know which plug type youll need. Most space heaters come with a 1.5-inch diameter plug. If yours doesnt come with one, youll need to purchase an adapter.
- Safety. Check whether the space heater has a safety shutoff feature. This will ensure that the device wont overheat and cause a fire.
- Timer. A timer is simply another term for automatic shutoff. If you like to sleep in, use the timer to ensure that youre not burning up energy.
- Heating Output. Use wattage to determine how much heat the heater can generate. The higher the wattage, the hotter the heater.
- Watts per Square Inch. A watt is a unit of energy. Watts per square inch, on the other hand, is the rate the watts are converted to heat.
- Power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted into heat.
- EMF. EMF stands for Electro Magnetic Field. EMF
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing an electric fan heater for your home requires some research and consideration. First, it is important to know which type of heating option will best fit your home. Typically, electric fan heaters heat a room very quickly, as well as evenly. If you live in an area with snowy winters, an electric fan heater is an ideal option.
The heating elements used in electric fan heaters are enclosed in a protective metal mesh. These elements are typically made from ceramic or tungsten. Ceramic elements are less expensive but tend to wear out over time. Tungsten elements last longer but will cost more.
Also, be sure to consider the size of the room you want to heat. Electric fan heaters can be very large, so make sure you select a heater that is large enough to accommodate the size of the room.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review Hakatop New Replacement Air Filter Kit PP213 (HA3014) For Reddy Remington Master Desa Kerosen...Review Ioeufe Flannel Electric Blanket Heated Throw Blanket, 220V 3 Heating Levels Overheat Auto Off...Review Roamfish Heated Blanket Electric Throw Blanket - Extremely Soft and Comfortable Heating Blank...Review Sunbeam Velvet Plush Electric Heated Warming Throw Blanket Garnet Red (2161215)