Details: Portable Electric Space Heater with Thermostat, 1500W/750W Safe and Quiet Ceramic Heater Fan, Heat Up 200 Square Feet for Office Room Desk Indoor Use
Previous page Givebest has always been keeping itself on edge in same category of household appliance, and committing its users to bring home the best service and products, especially the heaters which sharing us the warmth and hope. Winning the popular reputation from 600,000+ families worldwide, we will strive to keep polishing our brand and providing affordable and quality products to appreciate our loyal users. GiveBest Space Heater Visit the Store Next page
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2 in 1 heater fan: This ceramic heater provides two heat levels, 1500W or 750W and one cool air fan, you can use it both for winter and summer. Thermostat control of the heater will turn the heater off when it reaches a preset temperature and turn the heater back on when the temperature dips below the thermostat setting
- Multi protection safety system: These heaters are made of flame retardant material avoiding any fire hazard. Automatic safety shutoff system will shut the heater off when the heater overheat. The tip over protection system will also shut the heater off when the heater was knocked over by accident and it will come back on automatically if it is up righted
- Compact and powerful: 7.9 inch x 6.2 inch x 10.2 inch, 2.9 pounds portable mini heater with build in carry handle helps to reinforce the potential of rather low electrical bills by using at the place where you need when you don’t want to warm the full house with other centralized heaters
- Quiet and fast heating: The noise this ceramic heater makes is lower than 45 decibels, quiet enough for most people to use in a bedroom while sleeping. With PTC ceramic heating tech and high speed fan, this heater put out tons of heat to heat up 200 square feet in seconds
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters, also known as kerosene heaters, are a great choice for heating your home, especially if you live in cold climates.
- Safety. Before using a kerosene heater, make sure that it is installed in accordance with local building codes and that it is equipped with a manufacturer-approved chimney.
- Size. Kerosene heaters come in both tabletop and mounted versions. If space is an issue, a mounted unit might be your best bet.
- Cost. Kerosene heaters cost anywhere from $50 to $300. When buying a kerosene heater, consider how much money you can afford to spend on it.
- Heat output. Kerosene heaters come in wattages ranging from 1,800 to 3,300 W. The higher the wattage, the hotter your heater. When choosing a heater, consider how much heat you need.
- Maintenance. Kerosene heaters require little maintenance, except for routine cleaning.
- Debunking myths. While kerosene heaters are inexpensive, they are more expensive than propane and electric heaters. Kerosene heaters come with adjustable heat settings, which allow you to use as little or as much heat as you need.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters can give your home or office a lot of warmth on the coldest of days. But which ones are the best?
One factor that you’ll want to consider is the amount of heat that a particular space heater can provide. The Kerosene Heater Buying Guide lists the amount of BTUs that each heater can produce. For instance, the 8,000-watt King Kerosene Heater puts out 8,000 BTUs of heat per hour.
The Kerosene Heater Buying Guide also lists the type of fuel that each heater uses. A kerosene heater typically uses kerosene as fuel; these heaters are cheaper and usually more efficient than other types of space heaters.
Another feature to consider is whether the heaters have any safety features. Kerosene heaters tend to lack these safety features, so check the Kerosene Heater Buying Guide for a list of safety features that different heaters have.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a popular heating solution for both homes and businesses. They are easy to use and relatively inexpensive, making them a great heating solution for people who are on a budget.
Kerosene space heaters can be used in several different applications. They are typically used in enclosed areas that need to be heated, which usually means they are used in a garage, shed, or barn. Kerosene space heaters are also great for providing heat in a small living space, such as a small apartment or dorm room, or for keeping a room in your home warm without heating the entire space.
Kerosene space heaters can also be used in larger areas to provide heat to spaces that need to be maintained at a low temperature. For example, a kerosene space heater can be used to heat a garage or other large space to a temperature that is a few degrees warmer than the outdoor temperature.
Kerosene space heaters can also be used to heat your home. If you run a kerosene-fueled heating system in your home, you can direct the kerosene space heaters to heat specific parts of your home instead of the entire house.
Related posts:Review Kerosene Oil Heater, Camping Oil Heaters for Indoor and Outdoor Kerosene Space Heaters, Porta...Review Dyna-Glo 30,000 BTU Natural Gas Blue Flame Vent Free Wall Heater, WhiteReview Heated Throw - Electric Blanket electric heating blanket,Weighted Throw Plush Warm for Adult ...Review ZUQOACY USB Heated Shawl, Warm Electric Throws Flannel Blanket Heating Cushion Pad Blanket De...