Details: Portable Electric Small Space Heater, 1500W/750W Ceramic Heater with Thermostat, Overheat and Tip-over Protection, Heat Up 200 Square Feet in Minutes, Safe and Quiet for Office Room Desk Indoor Use (Silver)
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compact and powerful: 7.2 X 6.3 X 9.2 inch, 3.2 pounds portable mini heater with build in carry handle helps to reinforce the potential of rather low electrical bills by using at the place where you need when you don’t want to warm the full house with other centralized heaters
- 2 in 1 heater fan: This ceramic heater provides 2 heat levels (1500W/750W) and 1 cool air (fan), you can use it both for winter and summer. Thermostat control of the heater will turn the heater off when it reaches a preset temperature and turn the heater back on when the temperature dips below the thermostat setting. Adjust the setting of thermostat from 0℉ to 158℉ to keep room comfortable
- Multi protection safety system: These ETL listed heaters are made of flame retardant material avoiding any fire hazard; automatic safety shutoff system will cut off the heater when the heater overheat; the tip over protection system will shut the heater off when the heater was knocked over by accident and it will come back on automatically if it is up righted
- Fast and quiet heating: The build in PTC ceramic heating tech as well as high speed fan helps heat the room quicker and covers the space much more effectively. Heat up 200 square feet in minutes. The noise this ceramic heater makes is lower than 45 decibel, quiet enough for most people to use in a bedroom while sleeping
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersElectric heaters are a great option if you live in a cold climate. A space heater is great because it offers quick, efficient heat, and its easy to use. Electric heaters use electricity to power a fan that blows infrared waves into the air.
- Size. Electric heaters come in different sizes, including tabletop, plug-in, and convection.
- Heat. Most electric heaters have three different heat optionslow, medium, and high.
- Power. The amount of electricity your heater consumes depends on its size and the heat setting.
- Plug-In and Non-Plug-In. Electric heaters can be either plug-in or non-plug-in.
- Warranty. Most electric heaters come with a warranty between 1 and 3 years.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersThe use of electric space heaters is on the rise. The reason is simple, portable electric heaters can provide a lot of benefits. They can keep you warm on cold days without producing a lot of noise, and they can also be more economical than using a central heating system to heat your entire home.
However, there are some important things you should keep in mind when using electric space heaters in your home. The most important thing to remember about electric space heaters is to never put them against any flammable materials. Make sure to use a mat, rug, or wood crate as padding between the heater and the floor.
You should also make sure to turn off the heater and unplug it before going to bed at night. This is standard operating procedure in many homes. If you forget to unplug the heater, you run the risk of waking up to a house fire in the middle of the night!