Details: PELONIS Electric 1500W Oil Filled Radiator Heater with Safety Protection, LED Display, 3 Heat Settings and Five Temperature settings. Perfect for for Home or Office
Tired of uneven heating and temperature fluctuation in the room? Annoyed by getting out of bed multiple times just to adjust your heater? Afraid of a fire from accidentally knocking over your unit? This PELONIS oil-filled radiator is your answer. Enjoy the benefits of optimized temperature, stylish and an energy efficient indoor heater. The PELONIS NY1507-14A will keep you warm and cozy in your home, apartment, dorm, garage or office. This oil-filled space heater provides fast warming and efficient radiant heat, self-regulating heat and an energy-saving function that optimizes the power settings to achieve your desired temperature. The user-friendly design features a fool proof programmable panel, a 10-hour digital timer and a remote control. Giving you the capability to adjust the temperature from any corner of the room.
- Products can be returned
- [Efficient Heating & Multiple settings] Three heating options (900w, 1500w, mode) and five temperature settings (65F, 70F, 75F, 80F and 85F) to achieve customized temperature settings with maximized efficiency and warmth. Enjoying user friendly features including the LCD screen, programmable thermostat, remote control and 10-hour Timer.
- [Portability] 4- swivel Caster Wheels capable of 360°rotation provides easy portability to move your Polonis space heater from room to room.
- [Safety Features] Power indicator light lets you know the unit is ON, built-in safety, over-heat protection and tip-over safety switch shuts heater off if accidentally knocked over.
- [Quiet Operation] Enjoy peace and quiet room while keeping your space warm and cozy without annoying heater sounds that disturbs you from sleep, work, meditation, chat or anything requires peaceful .it offers warmth more gentle and lasting but usually takes more time than fan heaters because its heat-conducting medium is oil.
- [Manufacturer ] With confidence in the quality and efficiency of our digital LCD heater, a 1-Year manufacture was offered with your purchase.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review MingrXieh Portable 6L Kerosene Heater Stove, 10000 BTU/H, Indoor Kerosene Space Heaters, with...Review Lixada Heated Blanket Wearable Dual Purpose Electric Plush Heated Shawl Poncho USB Heated Bla...Review Fire Sense Portable Patio Heater Outdoor Tabletop Lightweight Propane 10,000 BTU Auto-Shutoff...Review Room Heater Indoor Use - 1500W Quiet Fast-Heating Small Indoor Heater Space Heater for Large ...