Details: OuMeng Space Heater, Indoor Electric Portable Heaters with Thermostat, PTC Fast Heating Ceramic Room Small Heater for Office Home Camping Use (Dark green)
Lower energy consumption: The power of the electric heater is only 500W, which can be more energy-saving. Its fan has lower noise decibels and is quieter when working. Very suitable for use in the office
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ability to Heat Up Quickly: Heater Adopting PTC ceramic heating tech, Ceramic Heater creates a concentrated jet of warm air that you can feel almost immediately, especially when you’re sitting right in front of it to enjoy the direct blast of hot air, then be pleasantly surprised when you find that heat fills the rest of the air around you
- Adequate safety: The room heater is an anti-scald air leakage mask on the front to prevent accidental touch and cause burns. a special design for home having kids or pets
- Quiet Operation: Rated under 30 decibels, the electric indoor heater is comfortably quiet to operate while your baby is sleeping. The desk heater is perfect for warming your home office when reading, working or chatting with your families in a relatively quiet space
- Lower energy consumption: The power of the electric heater is only 500W, which can be more energy-saving. Its fan has lower noise decibels and is quieter when working. Very suitable for use in the office
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersAs you continue your search for an electric space heater, keep in mind the factors below.
- Size. Size wont matter if youre going to be sitting right on top of it. Unfortunately, a space heater has to sit on the floor, so its important for it to be the right size.
- Plug. Plug type can be a hassle, but its important to know which plug type youll need. Most space heaters come with a 1.5-inch diameter plug. If yours doesnt come with one, youll need to purchase an adapter.
- Safety. Check whether the space heater has a safety shutoff feature. This will ensure that the device wont overheat and cause a fire.
- Timer. A timer is simply another term for automatic shutoff. If you like to sleep in, use the timer to ensure that youre not burning up energy.
- Heating Output. Use wattage to determine how much heat the heater can generate. The higher the wattage, the hotter the heater.
- Watts per Square Inch. A watt is a unit of energy. Watts per square inch, on the other hand, is the rate the watts are converted to heat.
- Power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted into heat.
- EMF. EMF stands for Electro Magnetic Field. EMF
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersThe use of electric space heaters is on the rise. The reason is simple, portable electric heaters can provide a lot of benefits. They can keep you warm on cold days without producing a lot of noise, and they can also be more economical than using a central heating system to heat your entire home.
However, there are some important things you should keep in mind when using electric space heaters in your home. The most important thing to remember about electric space heaters is to never put them against any flammable materials. Make sure to use a mat, rug, or wood crate as padding between the heater and the floor.
You should also make sure to turn off the heater and unplug it before going to bed at night. This is standard operating procedure in many homes. If you forget to unplug the heater, you run the risk of waking up to a house fire in the middle of the night!