Details: NewAir Portable Heater (240V) Portable Electric Garage Heater Heats Up to 800 sq. ft. with 6-Foot Cord Wrap and Carrying Handle | 5600 Watt Portable Electric Shop Heater for Garage and work shop
The Portable Electric Garage Heater is perfect for any space that reaches up to 800 square feet. Whether you have a two-car garage or large workshop, this electric heater will provide the warmth you need to stay toasty in the dead of winter. The heater comes with a 240v 30 amp-plug. Take advantage of the cord wrap, carry handle, and lightweight design to move your heater to the most convenient place in your space. Its built to last with a heavy-duty exterior—perfect for your rugged work conditions.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [POWERFUL FAN FORCED HEATING] – With 5,600 watts of heating power, this electric garage heater packs a punch. It’s strong enough to warm up to 600 square feet—perfect for a two-car garage or a 24×24 workshop or shed.
- [RUGGED EXTERIOR BUILT TO LAST] – Black powder coated finish protects against scratches and scuffs, making this sturdy steel-bodied heater perfect for garages, workshops and light industrial environments.
- [THERMOSTAT & AUTO-FAN TEMP CONTROL] – Set the temperature you want. Once the space has reached the ideal temperature, the fan will automatically kick-in as needed to keep your workshop warm. It’s that easy to get the heated working environment you need in winter.
- [PORTABILITY FEATURES FOR FAR-RANGING HEAT] – Take advantage of 2 portable features: the cord wrap and carry handle. Together they make it easy for you to position or move your heater to the most ideal place in your garage, workshop, or shed.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters are an amazing way to get warmth in your home. I know because I use them in my home and can recommend them to anyone.
- Features. When choosing any appliance, you should make sure its the right size for your home, or that youll get enough heat from it. Of course, that depends on how much space you have.
- Power. The gas heaters have power ratings that range from 1,000 to 8,000 BTUs. The higher the BTU, the more powerful the heater. In general, the higher the BTU, the more expensive the heater.
- Heat Efficiency. An efficiency rating of 80 percent or lower isnt great. These heaters usually cost less than 80 percent efficient.
- Convection. Convection heaters circulate heated air throughout your home.
- Efficiency. Generally, the higher the efficiency, the better the heater.
- Heat Output. The heat output rating measures how many BTUs the heater puts out.
- Fuel Type (Natural Gas or Propane). Natural gas heaters are less expensive to run than propane heaters.
- Size. Choose the heater thats big enough for your home and fits your space.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heating systems offer several advantages over other types of heating; these include lower operating costs, less maintenance costs, and minimal noise. However, there are some factors to consider before choosing a natural gas heater for your home. Heres what you need to know:
- Cost of heating: Natural gas costs more than electricity, but costs less than heating oil. Natural gas prices also vary by region; in some areas, natural gas is less expensive than electricity or heating oil, while in other areas it can be more expensive.
- Maintenance: Natural gas heating systems require less maintenance than most other heating systems – this can save you considerable time and money in the long run. Some natural gas systems also feature a self cleaning burner that helps to prevent buildup on the burner.
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters use a similar concept as other space heaters, but they have the added advantage of using natural gas instead of electricity. There are several different types of natural gas space heaters available, but all of them operate using the same general method.
To understand how natural gas space heaters work, you must first understand how natural gas is delivered to homes. Natural gas is delivered to your home through a pipe that reaches from a main gas line. Most homes have a single main gas line that reaches from the gas companys underground supply to your home.
When the gas company delivers natural gas to your home, it pushes the gas through a regulator valve. This valve releases a certain amount of gas into the home each time the main valve is open. This amount of gas depends on the size of the pipe that reaches from the gas line to your home.
When the main gas valve is open, it releases a certain amount of gas into the home. This amount of gas determines how much gas will be pushed through the regulator valve each time it is opened.
Because the amount of gas released into the home varies by the size of the pipe, the amount of gas pushed into the main valve will vary as well. Over time, this will affect the amount of gas pushed through the regulator valve and the temperature of the home.
Related posts:Review MENSI Propane Tank Top Heater Replacement Parts Safety Faston Type Thermocouple Safety Assemb...Review Heated Electric Blanket Throw Size Double Flannel, 5 Heating Levels & 4 Hours Auto Off, Grey ...Review Oil Filled Radiator Heater Electric – 700W Portable Space Heater with Thermostat,Super Quiet ...Review BLUU Propane Heater for Outdoor and Indoor Use 10,000 BTU with Thermostat, Portable Gas Heate...