Details: Mr. Heater MH60QFAV 60,000 BTU Portable Propane Forced Air Heater
Brand: Mr. Heater
The Mr. Heater 60,000 BTU Propane Forced-air Heater. SAVE BIG! Jobsite-tough and ready to fend off frozen fingers. This rugged Propane Heater is built for the jobsite. Just hook up to your propane tank, plug in to any 110VAC outlet and you’ve got reliable, steady heat for hours. Variable 30,000-60,000 BTU output. Heats up to 1,250 sq. ft.. Runs on a 20-lb. propane tank. 14-hr. max. runtime on full tank. High temperature limit switch. QBT technology makes this Heater 50% quieter than a standard propane heater. Rugged and durable steel construction. Economical, efficient and clean burning. Heavy-duty high output fan. Continuous ignition. 10′ hose and regulator included. CSA Certified.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- QBT Technology – 50% Quieter than a standard propane heater
- Variable 30,000-60,000 BTU Output (Runs Up To 14 hrs on 20 lb. tank (low setting))
- Heats Up To 1,500 Sq.Ft.
- Continuous ignition
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersIf youre still unsure about which heater to buy, please read the guide below.
- Heating Capacity. Measure the area which you want to heat. For large rooms, space heaters with the highest heating capacities are your best bet.
- Heat Output. Of course, the more heat output a space heater generates, the quicker it warms up the room.
- Safety. If youre getting an indoor heater, safety is a major concern. Thus, look for safety features like tip-over protection and automatic shut-off capabilities.
- Heater Size. Although you still have the option of buying a larger heater, remember that appliances of this size tend to be larger and harder to move around.
- Price. Although space heaters are considered fairly affordable, consider the overall cost of the heater.
- Warranty. Warranties are a nice feature, but make sure you dont fall for false promises.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are the best type of space heater to use for homes with natural gas.
This type of heater produces a lot of heat, and it’s safer than most other types of heaters.
Here are some things to keep in mind when purchasing a propane space heater:
For safety reasons, never run your propane heater indoors. Keep your heater at least 3 feet away from any object that could easily catch fire, such as curtains, drapes, or furniture.
Propane space heaters produce a lot of heat, so you’ll need to be careful when moving it around the home. Always move the heater slowly and never tip it over.
Never use your propane heater to dry clothes. These heaters produce a lot of heat, and your clothes could become damaged or destroyed.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are a popular alternative to electric space heaters due to their ease of use, affordability, and effectiveness.
These heaters work by converting propane gas to heat and dispersing it throughout the room in which its being used. Since theres no electrical wiring involved, these heaters can be safely and easily moved around to different rooms, making them ideal for seasonal homes, cabins, or workplaces.
In order to safely use a space heater, there are a few safety precautions that you should follow:
Read the instructions: Propane space heaters come with instructions for safely using the device. Make sure to read these carefully and follow all safety guidelines – these could save you from a nasty accident!
Keep them away from flammable items: Propane space heaters have the potential to be dangerous if heated objects are placed too close. Leave at least 3 feet (1 meter) between the heater and anything flammable, including bedding, clothing, curtains, or furniture.
Keep children and pets away: Propane space heaters, like any flame, are dangerous around pets and children. Make sure to place them in a safe location where children and pets cant reach them.