Details: Mr. Heater MH450T Tank Top Heater, One Size, Chrome
Brand: Mr. Heater
This Blue flame 10,000 BTU natural gas vent free heater is the perfect supplemental heating solution even on the coldest days. The unit is equipped with a multi-output valve for easy temperature regulation and a convenient piezo ignition built right into the rotation of the knob for one handed ignition. It can be permanently mounted to the wall or securely fastened to the floor with included mounting brackets and fasteners. The clean burning Blue flame tube burner uses the natural convection of the burn to circulate warm comfortable air. With a factory standard oxygen depletion sensor (ODS), rest assured this heater will provide you with years of comfortable and safe heat.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Multi-directional radiant propane heater mounts directly to a 20 lb tank for easy portability
- High-medium-low regulator: 45,000-36,000-30,000 BTUs
- Tip-over safety shut-off switch
- Approximate 9.5 hour run time on high with a 20 lb tank
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersBefore purchasing a new propane heater, there are a few things you should consider.
- Efficiency. Efficiency is the difference between the heat output and the propane input.
- Safety. When choosing a heater, look for safety features such as tip-over protection, automatic shut-off, and anti-tilt devices.
- Features. Some heaters have thermostatic controls, which allow you to maintain a consistent temperature.
- Ease of Use. Some models have auto-ignition, so you dont have to worry about lighting the pilot.
- Size and Weight. Size and weight are very important considerations. Larger heaters mean theyll heat a larger area. Smaller heaters are portable.
- Warranty. Most manufacturers offer a 1-year warranty. But keep in mind that the warranty only covers the manufacturers defects.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersThere are two types of space heating propane options available: refillable and disposable.
Disposable heaters have advantages. They are convenient to use, easy to store, and fairly inexpensive. However, they have disadvantages as well.
They generate a lot of heat, so using them in a small room can be inefficient. They also emit fumes that can be irritating and foul-smelling. They also tend to waste a lot of propane. Theyre also not as environmentally friendly. They need to be disposed of, which creates some waste.
Refillable heaters are a little more expensive than disposables, but they also have many advantages. They produce very little heat, so theyre very efficient. They cost less to operate than disposables. They produce no fumes or odors. And they can be refilled, which makes them very environmentally friendly.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters use propane gas to generate heat. They are often used to provide heat in very cold temperatures.
Propane heaters are safer, easier to use, and more portable than other types of space heaters.
Propane heaters are safer because there are no open flames. Open flames are a serious fire hazard.
Propane heaters are easier to use than other types of space heaters because you simply draw the heater closer to you in order to generate heat.
Propane heaters are portable because you can bring them anywhere that you have access to propane gas.
Propane space heaters have high temperatures. They can reach as high as 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Propane heaters are convenient. You can put them anywhere in your home that has access to propane gas.
Related posts:Review JNOIHF 2 in 1 Electric Heater Kerosene Stove Heater for Camping, Portable Indoor Kerosene Hea...Review Space Heater for Indoor Use 1500W Wall Mount Electric Heaters with Remote Control,3 Mode,Over...Review Biddeford 1004-9052106-535 Comfort Knit Fleece Electric Heated Blanket King Cloud BlueReview 70-020-0101 Rotor Kit 1/2" Fits 75-175k BTU ProTemp Pinnacle Kerosene Forced Air Heaters